This is a sponsored post from Michael Burns of RE/MAX Allegiance. The Just Sold column runs Mondays on Reston Now.
Here are some recently sold listings in Reston. For an update on current market conditions in Reston, see the market update below.
- 11981 Barrel Cooper Court. 4 BR, 2.5 BA TH. List price: $324,900. Sold price: $ 318,500
- 12001 Market Street #311. 1 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $324,900. Sold price: $302,000
- 1754 Sundance Drive. 3 BR, 2.5 BA TH. List price: $369,900. Sold price: $361,500
- 2292 Gunsmith Square. 3 BR, 2.5 BA TH. List price: $388,000. Sold price: $390,000
- 11021 Ring Road. 4 BR, 3 BA SFH. List price: $495,000. Sold price: $483,000
- 2353 Hunters Square Court. 2 BR, 2 BA TH. List price: $314,900. Sold price: $315,000
- 11809 Briar Mill Lane. 4 BR, 3.5 BA SFH. List price: $585,000. Sold price: $550,000
- 11442 Tanbark Drive. 4 BR, 2.5 BA SFH. List price: $689,900. Sold price: $675,000
- 1300 Windleaf Drive #160. 2 BR, 2.5 BA Condo. List price: $359,900. Sold price: $355,000
- 1601 Barnstead Drive. 3 BR, 1.5 BA TH. List price: $359,900. Sold price: $361,000
Current Reston Market Conditions
As of Friday, there were 129 properties for sale in Reston, and 119 properties under contract. The ratio (1.08) is very favorable for sellers, and increased slightly from last week.
This ratio can be very different across different price points too. For example, the ratio in the 1 Million plus price range is much higher (13.0). Furthermore, additional trends can emerge across property types (single family detached, townhouse, condo) and zip codes (20190,20191, and 20194).
If you are thinking about selling your house, or would just like to know the more relevant ratio for your property, simply click here to fill out this short form and we will send the information to you within 24 hours.
LGBTQIA+ stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, asexual/agender, and other gender and sexual minority identities (via Sharon McCutcheon/Unsplash) Students and staff in the LGBTQIA+ community expressed relief yesterday…
With giving Tuesday on the horizon, the season of charity and gift-giving has arrived. A number of local organizations have launched year-end campaigns and donations drives. We’ve rounded up some…
Meet Comical Coco, an adult chi mix, a 15-pound happy little guy who is reportedly great with other dogs and kids. Here’s what Stone’s friends at Safe Haven Puppy Rescue…
With Thanksgiving on the horizon, many local entities and organizations will be closed. Fairfax County government offices and Fairfax County Public Schools will be closed for Thanksgiving (Thursday, Nov. 25)…