This is a sponsored post from Michael Burns of RE/MAX Allegiance. The Just Sold column runs Mondays on Reston Now.
Here are some recently sold listings in Reston. For an update on current market conditions in Reston, see the market update below.
- 11981 Barrel Cooper Court. 4 BR, 2.5 BA TH. List price: $324,900. Sold price: $ 318,500
- 12001 Market Street #311. 1 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $324,900. Sold price: $302,000
- 1754 Sundance Drive. 3 BR, 2.5 BA TH. List price: $369,900. Sold price: $361,500
- 2292 Gunsmith Square. 3 BR, 2.5 BA TH. List price: $388,000. Sold price: $390,000
- 11021 Ring Road. 4 BR, 3 BA SFH. List price: $495,000. Sold price: $483,000
- 2353 Hunters Square Court. 2 BR, 2 BA TH. List price: $314,900. Sold price: $315,000
- 11809 Briar Mill Lane. 4 BR, 3.5 BA SFH. List price: $585,000. Sold price: $550,000
- 11442 Tanbark Drive. 4 BR, 2.5 BA SFH. List price: $689,900. Sold price: $675,000
- 1300 Windleaf Drive #160. 2 BR, 2.5 BA Condo. List price: $359,900. Sold price: $355,000
- 1601 Barnstead Drive. 3 BR, 1.5 BA TH. List price: $359,900. Sold price: $361,000
Current Reston Market Conditions
As of Friday, there were 129 properties for sale in Reston, and 119 properties under contract. The ratio (1.08) is very favorable for sellers, and increased slightly from last week.
This ratio can be very different across different price points too. For example, the ratio in the 1 Million plus price range is much higher (13.0). Furthermore, additional trends can emerge across property types (single family detached, townhouse, condo) and zip codes (20190,20191, and 20194).
If you are thinking about selling your house, or would just like to know the more relevant ratio for your property, simply click here to fill out this short form and we will send the information to you within 24 hours.
Electric vehicle chargers in Oakton (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Fairfax County is looking to charge up a new electric vehicle charging station program and pilot it in Reston. At…
By Nicola Caul Shelley, Synergy Design & Construction Well, last month’s “Design Elements That Are Dating Your Home” column clearly struck a chord with many local homeowners! We heard from…
Lake Anne House ribbon cutting (photo courtesy of Harry Connolly/Fellowship Square) After a nearly decade-long effort to redevelop a 1970s-era housing community, the Lake Anne House is finally open. A…
A man walks a dog into McLean Central Park (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Special Education Disparities Persist in FCPS — “Students with disabilities in Fairfax County Public Schools perform…
The Ravel Dance Studio will re-open for fall classes 2020. The school will offer in person and virtual online instruction. With over 5000 sq. ft. to social distance the school has added air ionization filtration systems, ballet barres, acrylic dividers, hands free bathrooms, strict monitoring and more.
The Ravel Dance Studio will produce a Nutcracker Ballet Hollywood style video through the Reston Community CenterStage. REGISTRATION online begins August 17.
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.