Reston Advertising Information
Founded in 2013, RestonNow.com is Reston and Herndon, Virginia’s most-read local news and lifestyle publication.
Boasting a highly-engaged audience of more than 100,000 monthly users, Reston Now is produced in Reston, for those who live and work in Reston and Herndon. We are online-only and a proud member of Local Independent Online News Publishers.
With the attention of Reston’s next generation of consumers, we offer local advertisers a unique opportunity to reach young professionals and families in their medium of choice: online.
See our latest Media Kit for advertising and sponsored content options.
To get in touch with us, fill out our contact form below, shoot us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at (703) 348-0583.
Reston Now is part of Local News Now, which is nationally-recognized as one of the country’s most successful and innovative online-only local news publishers. We also publish ARLnow (Arlington), ALXnow (Alexandria), and Tysons Reporter (Tysons, McLean and Vienna), and handle sales for PoPville (D.C.).
Our team believes that great local advertising helps to supplement great local content. Our advertising philosophy in a nutshell: audience, attention, awareness, affinity and actionability.
Our advertisers are passionate about enhancing the local community. And they’ve seen real, meaningful results on LNN sites. We’ve sold out events, filled patient schedules and helped home sellers get multiple offers. You can read a recent collection of client case studies here.
The typical Reston Now reader is an affluent professional between the age of 25-54, per Quantcast data and Google Analytics.
- Ages 25-54: 67%
- Income $100k+: 52%
- Has kids: 52%
- Reading on mobile device: 58%
- Repeat visitors: 70% of visits
- Politically engaged: 77%
Reader favorites (relative to average U.S. resident):
- Car brands: Lexus, Volvo, Audi
- Interests: Careers, personal finance, real estate, travel, home and garden
- TV shows: The Americans, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Last Man on Earth, Full Frontal with Samantha Bee, Real Time with Bill Maher
- TV networks: HGTV, MSNBC, CNN, TBS, PBS
- Social media following: Facebook (18k), Twitter (4.8k), Instagram (1.7k)
- Top professions: Government, active military, non-profit, media, technology
- Top locations accessing site: Reston, Herndon, District of Columbia, Fairfax, Alexandria
- Top non-ISP visitor domains: Fairfax County government, Fairfax County Public Schools, Microsoft, DoD, Reston Association, Amazon, USGS, Mitre Corporation
Reston Now’s 2021 advertisers include:
- A Cleaning Service
- Berry & Berry, PLLC
- Brambleton Town Center
- Eve Thompson
- George Mason University Schar School of Policy and Government
- Herndon Parks & Recreation
- H&R Block
- LK Construction
- Reston Community Center
- Synergy Design & Construction
- The Kensington Reston
- Van Metre Homes
- Virginia Tech Pamplin College of Business
Want to work with us to achieve your marketing goals? Fill out the form below, drop us an email at [email protected] or give us a call (703) 348-0583.
By the way, if you’re looking for a way to get in touch with the news staff, this is not it. Our news contact info is here.