Reston Advertising Information
Founded in 2013, RestonNow.com is Reston and Herndon, Virginia’s most-read local news and lifestyle publication.
Boasting a highly-engaged audience of around 70,000 monthly users, Reston Now is produced in Reston, for those who live in Reston and Herndon. We are online-only and a proud member of Local Independent Online News Publishers.
Our team believes that great local advertising helps to supplement great local content. Our editorial values mirror our advertising philosophy: relevance, authenticity, actionability and brevity.
Our advertisers are passionate about Reston and enhancing the local community. If you think you’re a good fit for our site, let us know.
To get in touch with us, fill out our contact form below, shoot us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at (703) 348-0583.
See our latest Media Kit for advertising and sponsored content options.
How We Work for You
Our goal is to partner with companies to create great local advertising that readers actually want to see and engage with.
We work with our advertisers to craft campaigns that are effective at reaching a large, local audience and achieving their marketing goals. Informative, native advertising is what we do best.
Here’s what else we think goes into local advertising that works:
- Relevance: Communicate a value proposition that is genuinely of interest to your target audience readers.
- Authenticity: Emphasize your local connection and communicate on a personal, native level.
- Actionability: Give highly-engaged viewers a way to purchase, sign up or learn more.
- Brevity: Readers value their time, so keep it concise.
Our Power Readers = Your Potential Customers
The typical Reston Now reader is an affluent professional between the age of 25-54, per Quantcast data and Google Analytics.
- Ages 25-54: 67%
- Income $100k+: 52%
- Has kids: 52%
- Reading on mobile device: 58%
- Repeat visitors: 70% of visits
- Politically engaged: 77%
Reader favorites (relative to average U.S. resident):
- Car brands: Lexus, Volvo, Audi
- Interests: Careers, personal finance, real estate, travel, home and garden
- TV shows: The Americans, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Last Man on Earth, Full Frontal with Samantha Bee, Real Time with Bill Maher
- TV networks: HGTV, MSNBC, CNN, TBS, PBS
- Social media following: Facebook (16k), Twitter (4k), Instagram (new)
- Top professions: Government, active military, non-profit, media, technology
- Top locations accessing site: Reston, Herndon, District of Columbia, Fairfax, Alexandria
- Top non-ISP visitor domains: Fairfax County government, Fairfax County Public Schools, Microsoft, DoD, Reston Association, Amazon, USGS, Mitre Corporation
Who We Are
The team working hard to bring you Reston Now daily is…
- Scott Brodbeck, founder and publisher
- Jordan Ciminelli, director of operations
- Dwayne Stewart, marketing manager
- Fatimah Waseem, editor
- Catherine Moran, reporter
Want to work with us to achieve your marketing goals? Fill out the form below, drop us an email at [email protected] or give us a call (703) 348-0583.
By the way, if you’re looking for a way to get in touch with the news staff, this is not it. Our news contact info is here.