This is a sponsored post from Michael Burns of RE/MAX Allegiance. The Just Sold column runs Mondays on Reston Now.
Here are some recently sold listings in Reston. For an update on current market conditions in Reston, see the market update below.
- 1509 North Point Drive #103. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $314,500. Sold price: $305,000
- 11055 Bishopsgate Court. 3 BR, 2.5 BA SFH. List price: $708,000. Sold price: $700,000
- 11214 Harbor Court. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $350,000. Sold price: $340,000
- 1708 Lake Shore Crest Drive #26. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $316,500. Sold price: $301,000
- 2233H Lovedale Lane #409A. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $274,900. Sold price: $270,000
- 1130 Round Pebble Lane. 5 BR, 4.5 BA SFH. List price: $999,900. Sold price: $975,000
- 12104 Kinsley Place. 3 BR, 3 FB, 2 HB TH. List price: $949,900. Sold price: $910,000
- 11723D Summerchase Circle. 2 Br, 1 BA Condo. List price: $245,000. Sold price: $245,000
- 11220 Chestnut Grove Square #124. 1 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $219,900. Sold price: $219,900
Current Reston Market Conditions
There are currently 133 properties for sale in Reston, and 132 properties under contract. The ratio (1.01) is very favorable for sellers, and decreased slightly from last week.
This ratio can be very different across different price points too. For example, the ratio in the $1 Million plus price range is much higher (13.0). Furthermore, additional trends can emerge across property types (single family detached, townhouse, condo) and zip codes (20190, 20191 and 20194).
If you are thinking about selling your house, or would just like to know the more relevant ratio for your property, simply click here to fill out this short form and we will send the information to you within 24 hours.