This is a sponsored post from Michael Burns of RE/MAX Allegiance. The Just Sold column runs Mondays on Reston Now.
Here are some recently sold listings in Reston. For an update on current market conditions in Reston, see the market update below.
- 1830 Fountain Drive, #704. 3 BR, 3 BA Condo, List price: $799,900. Sold price: $799,900
- 11712 Mossy Creek Court. 3 BR, 1.5 BA TH. List price: $349,900. Sold price: $345,000
- 11977 Greywing Court. 4 BR, 2.5 BA TH. List price: $425,000. Sold price: $423,000
- 1717 Ascot Way #D. 2 BR, 2 BA TH. List price: $295,000. Sold price: $295,000
- 11416 Links Drive. 4 BR, 2.5 BA TH. List price: $389,900. Sold price: $391,000
- 2200 Springwood Drive #103E. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $274,900. Sold price: $274,900
- 1236 Weatherstone Court. 3 BR, 2 FB, 2 HB TH. List price: $499,900. Sold price: $483,500
- 1520 Farsta Court. 4 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $435,500. Sold price: $442,000
- 1405 Earnshaw Court. 5 BR, 3 BA SFH. List price: $599,000. Sold price: $600,000
- 11188 Beaver Trail Court. 1 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $230,000. Sold price: $230,000
Current Reston Market Conditions
There are currently 134 properties for sale in Reston, and 140 properties under contract. The ratio (0.96) is very favorable for sellers, and decreased slightly from last week.
This ratio can be very different across different price points too. For example, the ratio in the 1 Million plus price range is much higher (13.0). Furthermore, additional trends can emerge across property types (single family detached, townhouse, condo) and zip codes (20190,20191, and 20194).
If you are thinking about selling your house, or would just like to know the more relevant ratio for your property, simply click here to fill out this short form and we will send the information to you within 24 hours.
The skeletal remains of Michael Delaney, the Reston man who went missing from Reston Hospital in May 2020, have been found in the Sugarland Run area, Fairfax County police confirmed….
One of the two residential towers planned for the Faraday Park development near the Wiehle-Reston East Metro station is now open to residents. Move-ins for 242-unit Faraday West tower officially…
Open houses this weekend include a 4 BD/2.5 BA home on a large lot with a swimming pool.
Reston Community Center has announced the lineup its 2021-22 Professional Touring Artist Series. After a truncated season with limited audiences last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the series will…