This is a sponsored post from Michael Burns of RE/MAX Allegiance. The Just Sold column runs Mondays on Reston Now.
Here are some recently sold listings in Reston. For an update on current market conditions in Reston, see the market update below.
- 11900 Market Street #1503. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $730,000. Sold price: $715,000
- 11268 Center Harbor Drive. 5 BR, 3.5 BA SFH. List price: $925,000. Sold price: $900,000
- 11260 Chestnut Grove Square #340. 2 BR, 1 BA. List price: $225,900. Sold price: $225,000
- 1434 Northgate Square #11B. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: 230,000. Sold price: $229,900
- 11023 Villaridge Court #A. 2 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $269,000. Sold price: $269,000
- 12001 Market Street #204. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $455,000. Sold price: $455,000
- 1927 Lakeport Way. 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $899,000. Sold price: $925,000
- 11452 Hollow Timber Court. 4 BR, 2 FB, 2 HB. List price: $639,900. Sold price: $650,000
- 2068 Lake Audubon Court. 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $699,900. Sold price: $699,900
- 2040 Headlands Circle. 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $469,000. Sold price: $475,000
Current Reston Market Conditions
There are currently 174 properties for sale in Reston, and 143 properties under contract. The ratio (1.22) is very favorable for sellers, but has increased from last week.
This ratio can be very different across different price points too. For example, the ratio in the $1 million plus price range is much higher (13.0). Furthermore, additional trends can emerge across property types (single family detached, townhouse, condo) and zip codes (20190,20191, and 20194).
If you are thinking about selling your house, or would just like to know the more relevant ratio for your property, simply click here to fill out this short form and we will send the information to you within 24 hours.
A new CBD boutique is coming soon to Lake Anne Plaza (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) A CBD boutique is coming soon to Reston’s Lake Anne Plaza. OmBaked is expected…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. Are you an inspired foodie like…
The clock is ticking for Fairfax County and the D.C. region to adopt a new transportation plan aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions. This past June, the National Capital Region…
The Reston Town Center pavilion reopened in November after undergoing renovations (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Intricate ice sculptures are coming to Reston Town Center’s outdoor skating rink at the…
The Ravel Dance Studio will re-open for fall classes 2020. The school will offer in person and virtual online instruction. With over 5000 sq. ft. to social distance the school has added air ionization filtration systems, ballet barres, acrylic dividers, hands free bathrooms, strict monitoring and more.
The Ravel Dance Studio will produce a Nutcracker Ballet Hollywood style video through the Reston Community CenterStage. REGISTRATION online begins August 17.
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.