This is a sponsored post from Michael Burns of RE/MAX Allegiance. The Just Sold column runs Mondays on Reston Now.
Here are some recently sold listings in Reston. For an update on current market conditions in Reston, see the market update below.
- 11900 Market Street #1503. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $730,000. Sold price: $715,000
- 11268 Center Harbor Drive. 5 BR, 3.5 BA SFH. List price: $925,000. Sold price: $900,000
- 11260 Chestnut Grove Square #340. 2 BR, 1 BA. List price: $225,900. Sold price: $225,000
- 1434 Northgate Square #11B. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: 230,000. Sold price: $229,900
- 11023 Villaridge Court #A. 2 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $269,000. Sold price: $269,000
- 12001 Market Street #204. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $455,000. Sold price: $455,000
- 1927 Lakeport Way. 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $899,000. Sold price: $925,000
- 11452 Hollow Timber Court. 4 BR, 2 FB, 2 HB. List price: $639,900. Sold price: $650,000
- 2068 Lake Audubon Court. 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $699,900. Sold price: $699,900
- 2040 Headlands Circle. 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $469,000. Sold price: $475,000
Current Reston Market Conditions
There are currently 174 properties for sale in Reston, and 143 properties under contract. The ratio (1.22) is very favorable for sellers, but has increased from last week.
This ratio can be very different across different price points too. For example, the ratio in the $1 million plus price range is much higher (13.0). Furthermore, additional trends can emerge across property types (single family detached, townhouse, condo) and zip codes (20190,20191, and 20194).
If you are thinking about selling your house, or would just like to know the more relevant ratio for your property, simply click here to fill out this short form and we will send the information to you within 24 hours.
Amid a holiday weekend helping to commemorate the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr., here are the top stories on Reston Now this week. Police: Prisoner with life sentence confesses…
A Chinese restaurant that’s been at a Reston-area shopping plaza for 17 years is closing next month. Hunan East Restaurant told Reston Now that the permanent shuttering is due to…
Pedro Benedito Chimo Mandriz (Courtesy) When Pedro Benedito Chimo Mandriz’s family returned to their home country of Angola, he stayed in the U.S. to pursue his dream of running his…
Although the pandemic wreaked havoc on supply chains and labor demands, the state’s massive improvement project along the Route 7 Corridor remains on track. The $313.9 million project will improve…