This is a sponsored post from Michael Burns of RE/MAX Allegiance. The Just Sold column runs Mondays on Reston Now.
Here are some recently sold listings in Reston. For an update on current market conditions in Reston, see the market update below.
- 11197 Longwood Grove Drive. 6 BR, 4.5 BA SFH. List price: $1,085,000. Sold price: $1,057,500
- 11774 Stratford House Place #204. 2 Br, 2 BA Condo. List price: $539,900. Sold price: $539,900
- 2265 Gunsmith Square. 3 BR, 2.5 BA TH. List price: $375,000. Sold price: $373,000
- 11963 Grey Squirrel Lane. 5 BR, 3.5 BA SFH. List price: $800,000. Sold price: $780,000
- 11056 Saffold Way. 4 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $439,000. Sold price: $444,000
- 1563 Twisted Oak Drive. 2 BR, 2 FB, 2 HB TH. List price: $379,900. Sold price: $379,900
- 1558 Moorings Drive #2A. 1 BR, 1.5 BA Condo. List price: $215,000. Sold price: $215,000
- 1246 Weatherstone Court. 3 BR, 2 FB, 2 HB TH. List price: $549,900. Sold price: $530,000
- 11485 Heritage Commons Way. 2 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $482,900. Sold price: $483,000
- 2148 Greenkeepers Court. 3 BR, 2 FB. 2 HB TH. List price: $460,000. Sold price: $460,000
Current Reston Market Conditions
There are currently 177 properties for sale in Reston, and 157 properties under contract. The ratio (1.13) is very favorable for sellers, but has decreased from last week.
This ratio can be very different across different price points too. For example, the ratio in the 1 Million plus price range is much higher (13.0). Furthermore, additional trends can emerge across property types (single family detached, townhouse, condo) and zip codes (20190,20191, and 20194).
If you are thinking about selling your house, or would just like to know the more relevant ratio for your property, simply click here to fill out this short form and we will send the information to you within 24 hours.
The Barton Hill Recreation Area in Reston is slated for upgrades (via Google Maps) Upgraded lighting is no longer a component of upgrades to the Barton Hill tennis courts in…
Fairfax County Public Schools Fairfax County Public Schools could require parental notifications for class materials deemed sexually explicit, but in a deviation from the state, the proposed policy directly addresses…
A public art piece inspired by the connectivity and energy of atoms has been erected in Reston Town Center’s Hyatt Park. Called “Vidustria,” the installation is drawn from the word…
A man walks by trash bins next to the curb (via Trinity Nguyen on Unsplash) (Updated at 1:25 p.m.) The service and staffing challenges plaguing trash collectors throughout Fairfax County…
The Ravel Dance Studio will re-open for fall classes 2020. The school will offer in person and virtual online instruction. With over 5000 sq. ft. to social distance the school has added air ionization filtration systems, ballet barres, acrylic dividers, hands free bathrooms, strict monitoring and more.
The Ravel Dance Studio will produce a Nutcracker Ballet Hollywood style video through the Reston Community CenterStage. REGISTRATION online begins August 17.
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.