This is a sponsored post from Michael Burns of RE/MAX Allegiance. The Just Sold column runs Mondays on Reston Now.
Here are some recently sold listings in Reston. For an update on current market conditions in Reston, see the market update below.
- 11197 Longwood Grove Drive. 6 BR, 4.5 BA SFH. List price: $1,085,000. Sold price: $1,057,500
- 11774 Stratford House Place #204. 2 Br, 2 BA Condo. List price: $539,900. Sold price: $539,900
- 2265 Gunsmith Square. 3 BR, 2.5 BA TH. List price: $375,000. Sold price: $373,000
- 11963 Grey Squirrel Lane. 5 BR, 3.5 BA SFH. List price: $800,000. Sold price: $780,000
- 11056 Saffold Way. 4 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $439,000. Sold price: $444,000
- 1563 Twisted Oak Drive. 2 BR, 2 FB, 2 HB TH. List price: $379,900. Sold price: $379,900
- 1558 Moorings Drive #2A. 1 BR, 1.5 BA Condo. List price: $215,000. Sold price: $215,000
- 1246 Weatherstone Court. 3 BR, 2 FB, 2 HB TH. List price: $549,900. Sold price: $530,000
- 11485 Heritage Commons Way. 2 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $482,900. Sold price: $483,000
- 2148 Greenkeepers Court. 3 BR, 2 FB. 2 HB TH. List price: $460,000. Sold price: $460,000
Current Reston Market Conditions
There are currently 177 properties for sale in Reston, and 157 properties under contract. The ratio (1.13) is very favorable for sellers, but has decreased from last week.
This ratio can be very different across different price points too. For example, the ratio in the 1 Million plus price range is much higher (13.0). Furthermore, additional trends can emerge across property types (single family detached, townhouse, condo) and zip codes (20190,20191, and 20194).
If you are thinking about selling your house, or would just like to know the more relevant ratio for your property, simply click here to fill out this short form and we will send the information to you within 24 hours.
Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days. Seven new businesses — including…
A rapid COVID-19 at-home testing kit (via Jernej Furman/Flickr) Fairfax County Public Library offered at-home COVID-19 test kits to the community for the first time this morning (Friday). An hour…
Two days before Thanksgiving, the 29 Diner was decimated by a fire. The next day, owner John K. Wood got back to work. “It was a total loss,” Wood told…
A new beauty bar is coming to Lake Anne Plaza by the end of the year. Owner Dina Almashat plans to open Beauty Bar by Dina within the next 10…