Shows begin at 7:30 p.m., rain or shine.
Here is the lineup:
- June 7 — Hard Day’s Night (Beatles Tribute)
- June 14 — Taste of Reston musical performances
- June 21 — Big Joe and the Dynaflows (New Orleans-style swing, jump blues)
- June 28 — Jambulay with the Panmasters Steel Orchestra (Soul, funk, horn-fueled pop)
- July 5 — Chuck Redd and Friends (Jazz night featuring Sharón Clark, Nicki Parrott & Adrian Cunningham) Concert format with no dance floor.
- July 12 — Jackass Flats (Bluegrass, country)
- July 19 — Deanna Bogart Band with Bruce Ewan (Boogie-woogie, jump blues)
- July 26 — Incendio (Spanish guitar, flamenco, Latin fusion)
- August 2 — Jeffery Broussard & the Creole Cowbots (Louisiana zydeco, high-energy blues)
- August 9 — Baaba Seth (funk, world fusion)
- August 16 — The Real Geniuses (hits from the 50s to today)
- August 23 — Airmen of Note (U.S. Air Force Band, big band jazz) Concert format with no dance floor
- August 30 — David Akers & The American Soul Shakers (Motown, rhythm & blues)
A new CBD boutique is coming soon to Lake Anne Plaza (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) A CBD boutique is coming soon to Reston’s Lake Anne Plaza. OmBaked is expected…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. Are you an inspired foodie like…
The clock is ticking for Fairfax County and the D.C. region to adopt a new transportation plan aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions. This past June, the National Capital Region…
The Reston Town Center pavilion reopened in November after undergoing renovations (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Intricate ice sculptures are coming to Reston Town Center’s outdoor skating rink at the…
The Ravel Dance Studio will re-open for fall classes 2020. The school will offer in person and virtual online instruction. With over 5000 sq. ft. to social distance the school has added air ionization filtration systems, ballet barres, acrylic dividers, hands free bathrooms, strict monitoring and more.
The Ravel Dance Studio will produce a Nutcracker Ballet Hollywood style video through the Reston Community CenterStage. REGISTRATION online begins August 17.
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.