Shows begin at 7:30 p.m., rain or shine.
Here is the lineup:
- June 7 — Hard Day’s Night (Beatles Tribute)
- June 14 — Taste of Reston musical performances
- June 21 — Big Joe and the Dynaflows (New Orleans-style swing, jump blues)
- June 28 — Jambulay with the Panmasters Steel Orchestra (Soul, funk, horn-fueled pop)
- July 5 — Chuck Redd and Friends (Jazz night featuring Sharón Clark, Nicki Parrott & Adrian Cunningham) Concert format with no dance floor.
- July 12 — Jackass Flats (Bluegrass, country)
- July 19 — Deanna Bogart Band with Bruce Ewan (Boogie-woogie, jump blues)
- July 26 — Incendio (Spanish guitar, flamenco, Latin fusion)
- August 2 — Jeffery Broussard & the Creole Cowbots (Louisiana zydeco, high-energy blues)
- August 9 — Baaba Seth (funk, world fusion)
- August 16 — The Real Geniuses (hits from the 50s to today)
- August 23 — Airmen of Note (U.S. Air Force Band, big band jazz) Concert format with no dance floor
- August 30 — David Akers & The American Soul Shakers (Motown, rhythm & blues)
Before we head into another weekend of changing expectations for wearing masks, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Remains of missing Restonian…
The Reston Town Center Association is among the five honorees selected by ArtsFairfax for its 2021 Arts Awards, an annual celebration of Fairfax County’s arts community. ArtsFairfax, a nonprofit that…
Thank you for subscribing and your continued support of local news.
Reston has seen a noticeable uptick in development over the past half-decade, just as local officials hoped with the arrival of Metro’s Silver Line, but between the multitude of projects…