This is a sponsored post from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
Just 10 properties went from pending to sold this past week in Reston. August is a notoriously slow month in real estate — look for things to start picking up as we move into September.
Here are a few of the houses that sold this past week.
- 11307 STONES THROW DR. Listed for $1,199,000 Sold for $1,110,000. $3,000 in Seller Subsidy
- 11990 MARKET ST #303. Listed for $715,000. Sold for $702,000
- 1516 CHATHAM COLONY CT. Listed for $419,000. Sold for $419,000. $10,000 in Seller Subsidy
- 2274 COCQUINA DR. Listed for $339,000. Sold for $325,000
- 2438 RIDGEHAMPTON CT. Listed for $318,800. Sold for $318,800. $1,020 in Seller Subsidy
- 2161 GOLF COURSE DR. Listed for $428,900. Sold for $424,500. $1,500 in Seller Subsidy
- 2258 COMPASS POINT LN. Listed for $1,399,000. Sold for $1,325,000. $6,000 in Seller Subsidy
- 11300 HARBOR CT #113. Listed for $452,000. Sold for $443,000. $2,000 in Seller Subsidy
- 2187 POND VIEW CT. Listed for $395,000. Sold for $375,000. $1,260 in Seller Subsidy
- 2058 LAKE AUDUBON CT. Listed for $695,000 Sold for $685,000
Reston Town Center set up for last weekend’s Tephra ICA Arts Festival (staff photo by Jay Westcott) What to Know About Monkeypox — “More monkeypox cases have been reported in…
A new pilot program that aims to understand community sentiment about the Fairfax County Police Department is underway. Through a partnership with Axon, a San Francisco-based startup, the police department…
CitySwing, a golf facility designed for people of all skill levels, plans to open at Reston Town Center in the first quarter of next year. The facility at 11897 Market…