This is a sponsored post from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
Just 10 properties went from pending to sold this past week in Reston. August is a notoriously slow month in real estate — look for things to start picking up as we move into September.
Here are a few of the houses that sold this past week.
- 11307 STONES THROW DR. Listed for $1,199,000 Sold for $1,110,000. $3,000 in Seller Subsidy
- 11990 MARKET ST #303. Listed for $715,000. Sold for $702,000
- 1516 CHATHAM COLONY CT. Listed for $419,000. Sold for $419,000. $10,000 in Seller Subsidy
- 2274 COCQUINA DR. Listed for $339,000. Sold for $325,000
- 2438 RIDGEHAMPTON CT. Listed for $318,800. Sold for $318,800. $1,020 in Seller Subsidy
- 2161 GOLF COURSE DR. Listed for $428,900. Sold for $424,500. $1,500 in Seller Subsidy
- 2258 COMPASS POINT LN. Listed for $1,399,000. Sold for $1,325,000. $6,000 in Seller Subsidy
- 11300 HARBOR CT #113. Listed for $452,000. Sold for $443,000. $2,000 in Seller Subsidy
- 2187 POND VIEW CT. Listed for $395,000. Sold for $375,000. $1,260 in Seller Subsidy
- 2058 LAKE AUDUBON CT. Listed for $695,000 Sold for $685,000
Makers Union in Reston Town Center will feature a special holiday bar (courtesy Thompson Hospitality) Makers Union, a restaurant and pub based in Reston Town Center, is welcoming the holidays…
The Foster Glen townhomes in Oak Hill are the only development in Fairfax County currently selling workforce dwelling units at 120% AMI (via Google Maps) In the future, people who…
The restaurant Indochen is slated to open in Reston Town Center next spring (courtesy Indochen) A restaurant that fuses flavors from a different continent is coming soon to Reston Town…
Behind the Rotunda Condominiums in Tysons (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Low Interest in Virginia’s Medical Cannabis Program — “A new study that takes a close look at Virginia’s medical…