Eleven properties went from pending to sold in Reston last week. The total inventory of homes for sale is just under 300 houses. One interesting item to note this week is that the average price of those 11 homes was $378,000 — a good bit lower than our typical average of $450,000.
The chart below shows how far up the inventory is over the same period last year, with a 91 percent increase.
Here are the properties that sold last week.
- 11616 Springhouse Place. Listed Price, $725,000; Sold Price, $712,500. Seller Subsidy, $6,500
- 11616 Springhouse Place. Listed Price, $439,900; Sold Price, $432,500. Seller Subsidy, $5,000
- 2364 Old Trail Dr. Listed Price, $394,000; Sold Price $394,000. Seller Subsidy, $0
- 2352 Horseferry Court. Listed Price, $385,000; Sold Price $374,000. Seller Subsidy, $8,000
- 2328 Hunters Square Court. Listed Price, $379,000; Sold Price $379,000. Seller Subsidy, $4,500
- 11404 Gate Hill Place #95. Listed Price, $359,000; Sold Price, $337,500. Seller Subsidy, $0
- 12013 Taliesin Place #26. Listed Price, $350,000; Sold Price, $328,000. Seller Subsidy, $1,000
- 12000 Market St. #206. Listed Price, $349,000; Sold Price $325,000. Seller Subsidy, $0
- 2184 Cartwright Place. Listed Price, $299,900; Sold Price, $290,000; Seller Subsidy, $8,700
- 1712 Abercromby Court #G. Listed Price, $285,000; Sold Price, $271,500; Seller Subsidy, $0
- 11658 Stoneview Square #12C. Listed Price, $195,000; Sold Price $195,000. Seller Subsidy $5,000
Reid says the company plans to “expand on animals, offerings, ethics, and family-friendly adventure,” but declined to comment further. “The architectural renderings planned improvements are still under production. A family-friendly…
The Tysons location you want. The luxurious features and finishes you desire. The thoughtful amenities you deserve. This is Monarch — Tysons’ only new high-rise condominium building — opening Spring…
The Atrium at Worldgate office building in Herndon (via Google Maps) A new economic development hub is officially open in the Town of Herndon. The George Mason Enterprise Center has…
Fairfax County Board of Supervisors Chair Jeff McKay (file photo) Fairfax County’s top priorities for 2023 will be increasing mental health services, boosting police retention, addressing commercial office vacancies, and…
The Ravel Dance Studio will re-open for fall classes 2020. The school will offer in person and virtual online instruction. With over 5000 sq. ft. to social distance the school has added air ionization filtration systems, ballet barres, acrylic dividers, hands free bathrooms, strict monitoring and more.
The Ravel Dance Studio will produce a Nutcracker Ballet Hollywood style video through the Reston Community CenterStage. REGISTRATION online begins August 17.
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.