Polls are open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Fairfax County will use new integrated voting machines.
Not sure where you vote? Enter your address on this Virginia Board of Elections site to find your polling spot.
New this year: You must have a photo ID to vote. Acceptable IDs include
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License or DMV Identification Card
- Valid Virginia DMV issued Veteran’s ID card
- Valid United States Passport
- Other government-issued photo identification cards (must be issued by US Government, the Commonwealth of Virginia, or a political subdivision of the Commonwealth
- Valid college or university student photo identification card (must be from an institution of higher education located in Virginia)
- Employee identification card containing a photograph of the voter and issued by an employer of the voter in the ordinary course of the employer’s business
- Virginia Voter Photo ID Card obtained through any local general registrar’s office
On the ballot:
Voters will also vote on a Constitutional amendment about property tax exemption for certain surviving members of veterans killed in action. Read more about it on the Virginia Department of Elections website.
Voters will also be asked about a $100 transportation bond referendum for pedestrian, bicycle and road improvements countywide. Read more details on the Fairfax County website.