This is a sponsored post from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
There were 15 Properties went from Pending to Sold this past week. There were 248 active listings, which leaves us with just over four months of housing inventory.
The average Days On Market — the measure of how long it takes to get a house sold — is up to 43.
Sellers can shorten that number by making sure that they’re doing everything they can to be the best priced home for its condition in its category.
Here are a few of the properties that settled in the last week.
- 10992 CLOVER HUNT CT. 4BR, 4.5 BA. List Price: $925,000. Sold Price: $900,000. Seller Subsidy: $0
- 2257 CASTLE ROCK SQ #2B. 2BR, 2 BA. List Price: $179,999. Sold Price: $167,500. Seller Subsidy: $0
- 2012 LAKEWINDS DR. 4BR, 3.5 BA. List Price: $850,000. Sold Price: $825,000. Seller Subsidy: $0
- 1682 BAYFIELD WAY. 2BR, 1.5 BA. List Price; $310,000. Sold Price: $275,000. Seller Subsidy: $0
- 11503 WATERHAVEN CT. 3BR, 3.5 BA. List Price: $590,000. Sold Price: $572,500. Seller Subsidy: $0
- 1812 IVY OAK SQ #1812. 4BR, 2.5 BA. List Price: $375,000. Sold Price: $364,000. Seller Subsidy: $6,900
Reston Association (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Reston Association is seeking candidates for its 2024 Board of Directors’ election. Four seats are open for the election, which will take place…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. Embarking on the holiday season demands…
Gov. Glenn Youngkin announces a “Building Blocks for Virginia Families” plan to increase funding for early childhood education (Official Photo by Christian Martinez, Office of Governor Glenn Youngkin) With the…
A renovation of Lake Thoreau pool has been completed (courtesy Reston Association/YouTube) The renovation of Reston’s Lake Thoreau pool has officially been completed in time for the 2024 pool season….