This is a sponsored post from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
There were 15 Properties went from Pending to Sold this past week. There were 248 active listings, which leaves us with just over four months of housing inventory.
The average Days On Market — the measure of how long it takes to get a house sold — is up to 43.
Sellers can shorten that number by making sure that they’re doing everything they can to be the best priced home for its condition in its category.
Here are a few of the properties that settled in the last week.
- 10992 CLOVER HUNT CT. 4BR, 4.5 BA. List Price: $925,000. Sold Price: $900,000. Seller Subsidy: $0
- 2257 CASTLE ROCK SQ #2B. 2BR, 2 BA. List Price: $179,999. Sold Price: $167,500. Seller Subsidy: $0
- 2012 LAKEWINDS DR. 4BR, 3.5 BA. List Price: $850,000. Sold Price: $825,000. Seller Subsidy: $0
- 1682 BAYFIELD WAY. 2BR, 1.5 BA. List Price; $310,000. Sold Price: $275,000. Seller Subsidy: $0
- 11503 WATERHAVEN CT. 3BR, 3.5 BA. List Price: $590,000. Sold Price: $572,500. Seller Subsidy: $0
- 1812 IVY OAK SQ #1812. 4BR, 2.5 BA. List Price: $375,000. Sold Price: $364,000. Seller Subsidy: $6,900
A change in Virginia law will allow police to once again pull over vehicles with excessively loud exhaust systems, starting tomorrow (Friday). At a Fairfax County Board of Supervisors meeting…
The Fairfax County Planning Commission has approved a redevelopment of the former Fannie Mae campus in Reston after nearly seven weeks of sorting through multiple issues with the proposed plan….
A slew of new laws are taking effect in Virginia tomorrow (July 1), including a ban on police ticket quotas, a requirement for licenses to deliver alcohol, and a new…
Riverbend Park in Great Falls debuted a new $1.3 million maintenance shop this week. The Fairfax County Park Authority and other stakeholders celebrated the opening of the facility with a…