This is a sponsored post from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
There were 15 Properties went from Pending to Sold this past week. There were 248 active listings, which leaves us with just over four months of housing inventory.
The average Days On Market — the measure of how long it takes to get a house sold — is up to 43.
Sellers can shorten that number by making sure that they’re doing everything they can to be the best priced home for its condition in its category.
Here are a few of the properties that settled in the last week.
- 10992 CLOVER HUNT CT. 4BR, 4.5 BA. List Price: $925,000. Sold Price: $900,000. Seller Subsidy: $0
- 2257 CASTLE ROCK SQ #2B. 2BR, 2 BA. List Price: $179,999. Sold Price: $167,500. Seller Subsidy: $0
- 2012 LAKEWINDS DR. 4BR, 3.5 BA. List Price: $850,000. Sold Price: $825,000. Seller Subsidy: $0
- 1682 BAYFIELD WAY. 2BR, 1.5 BA. List Price; $310,000. Sold Price: $275,000. Seller Subsidy: $0
- 11503 WATERHAVEN CT. 3BR, 3.5 BA. List Price: $590,000. Sold Price: $572,500. Seller Subsidy: $0
- 1812 IVY OAK SQ #1812. 4BR, 2.5 BA. List Price: $375,000. Sold Price: $364,000. Seller Subsidy: $6,900
Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Reston Vietnam vet discovers his old helicopter at Smithsonian…
Despite a few days’ delay, Red Velvet Bakery and Little Beast Bistro are now set to open at Reston Town Center West on Saturday (September 18). Initially planning to open…
A solar energy-powered lamp post (via Sandra Parra/Unsplash) Fairfax County has committed to becoming carbon-neutral by 2050, and now, it has a plan to achieve that goal. The Fairfax County…
A furnished 1 BD/1 BA condo was recently listed for rent. The renovated unit comes with assigned garage parking.