The holidays are a time for giving, and we’re giving you a weekly chance to win some great gifts from local businesses this month. Keep them for yourself or gift them to a friend, coworker or family member.
To enter the contest, free of charge, all you need to do is sign up for our daily email newsletter. The newsletter delivers Reston Now headlines to your inbox on weekday (and some weekend) afternoons. No spam, we promise.
If you’re one of our more than 1,000 existing newsletter subscribers, you’re automatically eligible to win. See our official contest rules for an alternate means of entry and other sweepstakes details.
We’ll conduct a drawing every Friday through the end of December. Today’s drawing — there’s still a few more hours to enter — will feature prizes from
- Adult Sonicare Toothbrush from Reston Serenity Smiles
- Personal Training Session from Storm Fitness
- Gift certificate to Ted’s Bulletin restaurant from Berry & Berry, PLLC
Future prizes for the Dec. 19 and 26 drawings include:
- Apple iPad Air 16GB from RestonNow.com
- One month of free swim lessons from Goldfish Swim School
- $109 gift card for artisan flower arrangements from Bloompop
- Exercise class from The Harrison Apartments
- $150 donation to Cornerstones on your behalf from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate
- Gift card for artisan flower arrangements from Bloompop
- Two seats on a public winery tour from Reston Limousine
Please join us in supporting these and other local businesses when making your holiday shopping plans and New Year’s resolutions.
Photo: Ted’s Bulletin at Reston Town Center
Park Authority Snags Honors — The Fairfax County Park Authority won three GIS excellence awards during the county’s annual Geographic Information System Day contest. The park authority was one of…
Food apps are bringing changes to a Lake Anne Plaza anchor restaurant that’s catering to niches for pizza, pasta and more. Kalypso’s Sports Tavern, which often draws crowds to its…
As the Return to Earn initiative continues to help the unemployed transition back into the workforce, it is also providing a $500 holiday bonus this year for employees.
A task force of nearly 30 people has recommended renaming two highways in Fairfax County, following concerns that their invocation of the Confederacy runs counter to the county’s goal of…