Snow fell overnight, causing a number of closures and delays for Tuesday, Jan. 27.
Fairfax County and School Status
- Fairfax County Government offices are open today, however employees have been granted unscheduled leave. Emergency service personnel should report as scheduled.
- Fairfax County Public Schools are closed today, Jan. 27, 2014. School Age Child Care(SACC) centers are closed.
- The Fairfax County Circuit Court, General District Court and Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court have not yet made a decision on operating status as of 7 a.m.
Parks, Community and Recreation and Community Centers
- If you have questions about Park Authority facilities, contact the site directly, visit fairfaxcounty.gov/parks.
- For Department of Neighborhood and Community Services programs and events visit fairfaxcounty.gov/ncs.
The Reston Community Center and the McLean Community Center may be affected by the inclement weather. Call RCC at 703-476-4500, TTY 711, restoncommunitycenter.com or MCC at 703-790-0123, TTY 711, www.mcleancenter.org for their current operating status.
Lake Anne in snow/file photo