This is a two-bedroom condo in a prime location of Reston.
The condo — listed for $229,999 — is located in the Hunters Woods Elementary School for Arts and Sciences district.
This home is in walking distance to the Reston Community Center and all the arts, music and recreation programs it offers. It is also walking distance to Safeway and other convenient shops and restaurants at Hunters Woods Village Center.
Reston National Golf Course is just 1.2 miles away and the Wiehle-Reston East Metro station is just 2.7 miles.
This condo is less than 10 minutes from the Reston Town Center, with 50+ shops and restaurants, outdoor entertainment and special events.
Quality features of this condo include:
- Vaulted ceilings
- Gas fireplace
- Elegant separate dining room
- Updated kitchen with Corian counters and stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom walk-in closet
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and laminate flooring
- Large windows throughout bringing in natural light
- Washer and dryer in the unit
- Storage room off of the balcony
- Two parking spaces with two visitor spots
- Over 1,000 square feet of space
The building is FHA and VA approved. The condo fees are $335.99 per month, which includes all utilities except electric & cable.
The address is 11807 Breton Ct, Unit 21D, Reston, VA 20191.
Directions to get there are to follow I-66 W and VA-267 W to Reston Pkwy in Reston. Take exit 12 to Reston Pkwy, Turn left onto State Rte 4721, Turn left onto Breton Ct, condo is at the end on your right.
Thursday evening, Sept. 10 from 6 – 8 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 12 from 2 – 4 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 13 from 2 – 4 p.m.
For more information, call Jennifer Powell at 571-239-0333 or email at [email protected].
The preceding was written and sponsored by Jennifer Powell of Keller Williams.