This is a sponsored post by Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
Reston is seeing lots of closings in June as a result of the spring market. Here’s a look at some of the homes that sold in the last two weeks:
- 12000 Market Street, 3 BR, 2 BA Condo. Sold price: $533,000
- 2190 Golf Course Drive, 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. Sold price: $445,000
- 11104 Wedge Drive, 4 BR, 3.5 SFH. Sold price: $742,000
- 11447 Washington Plaza W, 3 BR, 2.5 BA TH. Sold price: $670,000
- 1544 Poplar Grove Drive, 3 BR, 2 BA TH. Sold price: $379,000
- 11735 Dry River Court, 4 BR, 3.5 B TH. Sold price: $455,000
- 11526 Pine Cone Court, 3 BR, 2.5 BA TH. Sold price: $465,000
- 1577 North Village Drive, 3 BR, 2.5 BA SFH. Sold price: $825,000
- 11191 Longwood Grove Drive, 5 BR, 4.5 BA SFH. Sold price: $980,000
- 2022 Lakebreeze Way, 4 BR, 3.5 BA TH. Sold price: $620,000
- 2004 Chadds Ford, 4 BR, 3.5 BA TH. Sold price: $647,000
(Updated, 4:30 p.m.) In the race for 36th District, incumbent Ken Plum was outraised by Republican challenger Matt Lang during July and August according to the latest campaign finance reports….
More than four-fifths of adults in the Fairfax Health District have gotten at least one shot of a COVID-19 vaccine, a hard-won milestone achieved after a summer of slowing demand…
Find what you need to know about signing severance agreements in Virginia in the latest Legal Insider.
Monday, September 20 Technology Help (4-6 p.m.) — Volunteers at Reston Regional Library are available to answer questions about technology. Half-hour slots are open for reservations. Tuesday, September 21 (un)disclosed…