This is a sponsored post by Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
Here’s a look at what homes changed hands in Reston in the last week. Thinking of putting yours on the market? Contact me and I can give you a detailed analysis of prices in your neighborhood.
- 2012 Colts Necks Road, 1 BR, 1 BA Condo. Sold price: $189,900
- 10722 Midsummer Drive, 4 BR, 2.5 BA SFH. Sold price: $625,000
- 1559 Bennington Woods Court, 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. Sold price: $430,000
- 12000 Market Street #327, 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. Sold price: $399,900
- 11990 Market Street, #1203, 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. Sold price: $810,000
- 11906 St. Johnsbury Court, 2 BR, 2.5 BA TH. Sold price: $400,000
- 1330 Garden Wall Court, 2 BR, 1 BA Condo. Sold price: $225,000
- 12000 Market Street #159, 3 BR, 2 BA Condo. Sold price: $533,000
The Town of Vienna has now committed about a third of the $7 million bequeathed by late councilmember Maud Robinson for building sidewalks to specific projects. As of Aug. 2,……
While school doesn’t officially start until Aug. 22, The Water Mine at Lake Fairfax will wind its summer operations down a week early this year, beginning Monday (Aug. 18). The…
People walk by Caffi Field, a football field in Vienna (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Driver in Fatal Franconia Crash Charged With Manslaughter — Sara Flores, 20, of Lorton was…