This is a sponsored post by Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
Here’s a look at what homes changed hands in Reston in the last week. Thinking of putting yours on the market? Contact me and I can give you a detailed analysis of prices in your neighborhood.
- 2012 Colts Necks Road, 1 BR, 1 BA Condo. Sold price: $189,900
- 10722 Midsummer Drive, 4 BR, 2.5 BA SFH. Sold price: $625,000
- 1559 Bennington Woods Court, 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. Sold price: $430,000
- 12000 Market Street #327, 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. Sold price: $399,900
- 11990 Market Street, #1203, 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. Sold price: $810,000
- 11906 St. Johnsbury Court, 2 BR, 2.5 BA TH. Sold price: $400,000
- 1330 Garden Wall Court, 2 BR, 1 BA Condo. Sold price: $225,000
- 12000 Market Street #159, 3 BR, 2 BA Condo. Sold price: $533,000
FCPS is ramping up efforts to provide on-site testing and prepare for vaccinations for elementary school-aged kids, including by enlisting a third party that hasn’t been publicly identified yet. Although…
An illustration of a coronavirus (via CDC/Unsplash) After seeing COVID-19 cases climb throughout August, Fairfax County seems to be finishing September at a plateau in the Delta variant-driven surge that…
A 3 BD/2.5 BA condo with a one-car garage and a clubhouse with a fitness center and pool was recently listed for rent in Reston.
A former youth minister at a Reston church faces multiple charges related to the unlawful filming of a minor. Douglas Johnson worked as a youth minister at St. John Neumann…