This is a sponsored post by Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
Here is a look at some homes that sold in Reston in the last week of June and first week of July 2016.
- 1332 Northgate Square, 3 BR, 2 BA TH. Sold price: $325,000
- 2269 Wheelwright Court, 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. Sold price: $415,000
- 2255 Castle Rock Square, # 12C, 3 BR, 2 BA Condo. Sold price: $215,000
- 2255 Coopersmith Court, 3 BR, 3 BA TH. Sold price: $355,000
- 11609 Windbluff Court, #9, 3 BR, 2.5 BA Condo. Sold price: $305,000
- 1855 Stratford Park Place, #309, 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. Sold price: $333,200
- 11605 Deer Forest Road, 5 BR, 3.5 BA SFH. Sold price: $925,000
- 2310 Hunters Square Court, 2 BR, 2.5 BA TH. Sold price: $325,000
The skeletal remains of Michael Delaney, the Reston man who went missing from Reston Hospital in May 2020, have been found in the Sugarland Run area, Fairfax County police confirmed….
One of the two residential towers planned for the Faraday Park development near the Wiehle-Reston East Metro station is now open to residents. Move-ins for 242-unit Faraday West tower officially…
Open houses this weekend include a 4 BD/2.5 BA home on a large lot with a swimming pool.
Reston Community Center has announced the lineup its 2021-22 Professional Touring Artist Series. After a truncated season with limited audiences last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the series will…