This is a sponsored post by Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
Here is a look at some homes that sold in Reston in the last week of June and first week of July 2016.
- 1332 Northgate Square, 3 BR, 2 BA TH. Sold price: $325,000
- 2269 Wheelwright Court, 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. Sold price: $415,000
- 2255 Castle Rock Square, # 12C, 3 BR, 2 BA Condo. Sold price: $215,000
- 2255 Coopersmith Court, 3 BR, 3 BA TH. Sold price: $355,000
- 11609 Windbluff Court, #9, 3 BR, 2.5 BA Condo. Sold price: $305,000
- 1855 Stratford Park Place, #309, 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. Sold price: $333,200
- 11605 Deer Forest Road, 5 BR, 3.5 BA SFH. Sold price: $925,000
- 2310 Hunters Square Court, 2 BR, 2.5 BA TH. Sold price: $325,000
It’s going to be a cold and rainy weekend in Fairfax County, thanks to Tropical Storm Ophelia. Tracking to make landfall in North Carolina today (Friday), the storm is expected to reach Northern Virginia tonight.
Reston Station (file photo) Qualtrics, a technology and data research company, has officially opened its doors in Reston. The company, which provides artifical intelligence-driven software to assist businesses with customer…
The Boro in Tysons (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Fairfax County is considering a pilot program to support more murals in its commercial revitalization areas. The pilot program, called Paint…
Jersey Mike’s is set to open at Seneca Corner in Great Falls (courtesy Republic Land Development) Another fast food option will soon be open in Great Falls. Jersey Mike’s Subs…