This is a promoted post by Towns of Lansdowne Square.
- 19345 Diamond Lake Drive, Leesburg, VA 20176
- Homes priced from the mid-$500s
- Sales gallery and model residence open Saturday-Wednesday from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tour our brand new model home this Saturday and Sunday from noon to 4 p.m. to discover the amazing details that surround you in the new elevator townhomes at the Towns of Lansdowne Square.
With Phase II recently released and the unveiling of a new model, now is the time to discover the Towns of Lansdowne Square, a collection of 23 luxury urban townhomes that are reshaping the heart of the Lansdowne Town Center. These spacious townhomes feature three and four-bedroom multi-level floorplans with the following modern touches to enhance your daily life:
- 5-inch hardwood flooring and two-piece crown molding
- Granite countertops and KitchenAid appliances
- Pella windows and solid core doors
- Private elevators available
- Expansive outdoor terraces
- Community pool and fitness center amenities
If you are looking to live in the center of a truly walkable community, these new townhomes are surrounded by shops and restaurants such as Harris Teeter, Panera Bread and BlooMoo Yogurt, in addition to convenient staples such as the Hair Cuttery, CVS Pharmacy, Shell Gas Station and Lansdowne Dry Cleaners. You will never have to venture too far to run errands or enjoy an evening out, especially as the town center expands, introducing Not Your Average Joe’s and Ford’s Fish Shack to the mix.
Phase II is released and sales are underway. To learn more, contact Will Richey, sales manager, at 703-763-2721 or [email protected].