This is a promoted post by Bright Horizons at Commerce Metro Center, a child care facility in Reston.
Are you trying to find the perfect fit for your child’s early education and preschool?
Attend our Open House April 17-21 from 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. to find out what sets
Bright Horizons® Early Education and Preschool apart from the rest in Reston.
- Meet our engaging teachers
- Visit our brand new state-of the-art facility with bright and beautiful classrooms, indoor Movement Matters Zone, Art Studio and outdoor playground
- Learn about our world-class curriculum enriched with baby signing, art, fitness & wellness program, and yoga
- Discover how your child’s interests are incorporated into the classroom experiences
- Find out how parent/teacher partnerships contribute to your child’s success including our secure My Bright Day App (mobile daily experience sheet), Teaching Strategies Gold online children’s portfolio, observation and assessment tool, and Parent Partnership Group
- Explore our READY for SCHOOL program in our Preschool and Kindergarten Prep programs including school readiness signature practices, S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math), Handwriting Without Tears, Everyday Math and Weekly Reader
We look forward to seeing you!
Spring Registration Offer – Register by May 31 and receive a $150 Tuition Credit!*
*Offer valid for registrations received by May 31 and with an enrollment start date by Sept. 30. Tuition credit will be applied after 30 days of enrollment. Valid only at Bright Horizons at Commerce Metro Center.
Bright Horizons at Commerce Metro Center
(Conveniently located near the Wiehle-Reston East metro station with validated drop-off and pick-up parking.) 11400 Commerce Park Drive, Suite R140
Reston, VA 20191
Columbia Associates is opening a new mental health clinic in Reston (courtesy Columbia Associates) A mental health facility has opened its doors in Reston, promising to help both clients and…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. Have you explored the culinary treasure…
The plan for a major residential neighborhood near the Innovation Center Metro station in the Herndon area is evolving. But the tweak won’t be approved by the Fairfax County Planning…
EVgo electric vehicle chargers (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) To further its environmental goals, Fairfax County’s to-do list should include building an electric vehicle charging network, addressing “critical” staff shortages,…