The end of another week has arrived. Before we head off into the weekend, though, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
The following articles were the five most-clicked links on Reston Now this past week.
- Police Say Woman Was Dragged Into Woods Near Tall Oaks, Man Tried To Remove Her Clothes
- Multiple Reports of Credit Card Skimmers Hitting Local Residents; Police Offer Advice
- 25 Years Ago Today: Lollapalooza at Lake Fairfax Park
- Congratulations to the Winners of the 2017 Best Reston Business Awards
- Big Turnout, Big Fun at First Cardboard Boat Regatta at Lake Anne
The suspect in the attempted sexual assault this week is still on the loose. Police released a sketch of him later in the week.
The article about the 25-year anniversary of Lollapalooza’s last show — Aug. 14, 1992 — in Reston prompted numerous readers to post their memories both on our website and our Facebook page, where it was our most-shared story of the week. Here are just a few of those comments:
Feel free to discuss these topics and anything else that happened locally this week. Have a great weekend!
Image of Lake Anne Cardboard Boat Regatta via NovaLabs/Facebook