Lake Anne Plaza is gearing up for the annual “Jingle on Lake Anne” this Saturday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The program includes a variety of festivities, including strolling carolers, a petting zoo, music, wine tastings and cookie decorating. The event is hosted by Lake Anne Merchants.
The schedule is as follows:
- 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. – Craft Market
- 10 a.m. – noon – Cookie & Kid Crafts
- 11 a.m. -1 p.m. – Elementary School Choruses
- Noon-2 p.m. – Santa arrives with Paddleboards
- 2 p.m.– Close: “Pop-up” Bar
- 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.: Live Music on Plaza
For more information, visit the festival’s website.