Interested in buying a new home or designing your own? Get a glimpse of the best new construction homes that Northern Virginia has to offer — on Saturday, May 12 at 12 p.m.!
Join the Keri Shull Team for an exclusive luxury tour around the latest and greatest new construction communities of Loudoun County including Toll Brothers, Beazer Homes and NVR Homes.
Hosted by New Construction Specialists from the Keri Shull Team, this luxury tour around Loudoun will take you through these new communities, while going over the ins-and-outs of building or buying a brand new home.
Perfect opportunity to discover your new home, meet your future developer or find your next inspiration!
Ride in style with the Keri Shull Team — Saturday, May 12! Wine and hors d’oeurves are included free of charge.
What’s Included With Your $49.99 Refundable Deposit
- Executive limo van transportation from Reston Limousine
- Boxed lunch from Pinstripes
- Keri Shull Team wine opener
- Expert guidance from the areas top new construction agents
- Private arranged VIP tour; exclusive insights for this tour only
- $250 Moving rebate from Town and Country Movers
- $100 credit towards labor from Charles Graves Painting
- Free staging consult if you have a home to sell
- Lifetime membership to our exclusive client events
For your deposit to be refunded, you must buy any home within the next 12 months from your tour date. Space is limited to 20 attendees, so sign up today before it fills up! Click here to register.
- What: VIP New Construction Limo Tour
- When: Saturday May 12, from 12-3 p.m.
- Where: Toll Brothers, Beazer Homes, and NVR Homes
- Cost: $49.99 refundable deposit
- Contact: [email protected]or call 571-969-7653
Space is limited to 20 attendees, so sign up today before it fills up! Click here to register.
Columbia Associates is opening a new mental health clinic in Reston (courtesy Columbia Associates) A mental health facility has opened its doors in Reston, promising to help both clients and…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. Have you explored the culinary treasure…
The plan for a major residential neighborhood near the Innovation Center Metro station in the Herndon area is evolving. But the tweak won’t be approved by the Fairfax County Planning…
EVgo electric vehicle chargers (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) To further its environmental goals, Fairfax County’s to-do list should include building an electric vehicle charging network, addressing “critical” staff shortages,…