Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now this week.
- Señor Ramon Taqueria to Open New Location in Reston
- Cleanup Underway After Tornado Touches Down in Reston
- Pupatella Pizzeria is Coming to Reston Next Year
- Town of Herndon ‘Crescent’ Eyes Remaking by 2035
- National Weather Service: Five-Minute Tornado Classified As ‘Weak’
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via Fairfax County Government/handout
More than half of Fairfax County’s public high schools have no permanent restrooms for their outdoor athletic facilities, leaving players and spectators to endure the stench and claustrophobia of port-a-potties….
A Fairfax County School Board member plans to advocate for adding security vestibules at schools in the wake of the deadliest school shooting in the U.S. in nearly a decade. Melanie Meren,…
After nearly three years of business, a locally-curated restaurant at Lake Anne Plaza has officially closed its doors. Local VA, a gourmet dive bar that opened in 2019, permanently closed…
There’s nothing like a two-year-long pandemic to drive home the importance of access to quality health care services. Reston Hospital Center was planning a new emergency department in Tysons before…