Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Report: Uncle Julio’s and Boston Properties Settle Reston Town Center Parking Lawsuit
- Maryland Men Arrested Following Robbery, Gunfire Exchange with Police and Carjacking in Herndon
- Neustar to Move Sterling Headquarters to Comstock’s Reston Station
- Photos: Golf Course Plaza Redevelopment Plan Heads to Planning Commission
- The Wooden Horse at Lake Anne Plaza is Now Headless
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via handout/Fairfax County Government