Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Report: Uncle Julio’s and Boston Properties Settle Reston Town Center Parking Lawsuit
- Maryland Men Arrested Following Robbery, Gunfire Exchange with Police and Carjacking in Herndon
- Neustar to Move Sterling Headquarters to Comstock’s Reston Station
- Photos: Golf Course Plaza Redevelopment Plan Heads to Planning Commission
- The Wooden Horse at Lake Anne Plaza is Now Headless
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via handout/Fairfax County Government
Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Red Velvet Bakery opening Saturday, first 200 people get…
A new rebate program that starts next year would give thousands of dollars to Virginians who buy or lease an electric vehicle. But it’s not funded. Fairfax County officials said the…
Open houses this weekend include a 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhouse with a breakfast nook and private patio overlooking Reston National Golf Course.
After reopening its doors for the first indoor production during the pandemic in August, Herndon’s NextStop Theatre Company plans to scale back its programming schedule for this fall due to…