Before we head off into the weekend (and end a holiday week), let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Photos: Development with Future Wegmans, Self-Driving Cars Moves Forward
- Weather Alert: Fairfax County Schools to Close Two Hours Early Due to Snow
- Reston Eateries to Participate in Winter Restaurant Week
- UPDATED: ‘Small Fire’ Breaks Out at Apartment Building in Reston Town Center
- UPDATED: Fairfax County Schools Closed Today
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Staff photo by Jay Westcott
Reston’s annual Founder’s Day returns next month (courtesy Reston Museum) Reston’s annual Founder’s Day celebration will return to Lake Anne Plaza on Saturday, April 15 from 10 a.m. to 4…
Get ready for a new summer Pickleball League at The Boro Tysons! Join DC Fray on Wednesday evenings to play some pickleball. Also, cornhole leagues will be returning to the…
This sponsored column is written by the team at Arrowine & Cheese (4508 Cherry Hill Road in Arlington). Sign up for the email newsletter and receive exclusive discounts and offers. Experience Arrowine’s Tastings & Events. Have…
Afternoon rush-hour traffic clogs up Dolley Madison Boulevard at the Ingleside Avenue intersection in McLean (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Fairfax County could be taking some notes from New York…