Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Korean Fried Chicken Spot to Open in Reston
- Report: More Delays Expected for Second Phase of Silver Line
- Poll: Have You Noticed Changes in Airplane Noise in Herndon and Reston?
- The Reston Look-Alike Couch Bob Simon Would Be Proud Of
- Cafesano’s Cafe Reopens in South Lakes Village Center
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via Crate and Barrel Facebook
The weekend is almost here. Before you try to process the end of the Roe v. Wade era or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past…
A new Chinese restaurant is opening soon at Lake Anne Plaza. Big Wonton, a Chinese restaurant that already has another delivery concept in Reston, will take up space at 14438…
The U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade today (Friday) in a landmark decision that will effectively ban abortion in more than a dozen states. Abortion remains legal in Virginia,…
A trio of candidates is seeking the position of mayor for the Town of Herndon, typically a non-competitive race. Councilmembers Sean Regan and Jasbinder Singh are running against current Mayor…