Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Korean Fried Chicken Spot to Open in Reston
- Report: More Delays Expected for Second Phase of Silver Line
- Poll: Have You Noticed Changes in Airplane Noise in Herndon and Reston?
- The Reston Look-Alike Couch Bob Simon Would Be Proud Of
- Cafesano’s Cafe Reopens in South Lakes Village Center
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via Crate and Barrel Facebook
Thank you for subscribing and your continued support of local news.
A Food Lion in Herndon (via Google Maps) Fairfax County’s new plastic bag tax, set to take effect on Jan. 1, drew both support and opposition from the supermarket industry….
A pet food store is switching locations after being at Fox Mill Shopping Center for a decade. Weber’s Pet Supermarket plans to move from 2599 John Milton Drive to 2280…
Vaccine Mandate In Effect for Chamber Events — The Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce is requiring attendees of in-person events to show proof of vaccination. Fully vaccinated attendees will not…