Before we head off into another weekend with a stay-at-home order in effect, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Fairfax County Releases More Zip Code Data on COVID-19 Cases
- Reports: Bear Spotted in Reston
- Airbags Stolen from a Dozen Cars in Herndon Apartment Complex
- JUST IN: Northam to Delay Northern Va.’s First Reopening Phase
- Northam: Northern Va. May Ease Restrictions ‘More Slowly’ as Virginia Reopens
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via Megan Marie
Traffic safety advocates from across the D.C. area have banded together to urge local officials to make improvements that they believe could help prevent the next death of a pedestrian…
Herndon Town Council again examined the issue of parking restrictions as big box trucks and other vehicles have found a haven for street parking between neighboring Fairfax and Loudoun counties…
If you’re in the market for new furniture, Furniture Max provides fast same day delivery options with online financing.
White brine lines are a familiar sight on Fairfax County roads before snowstorms, such as the one that passed through the D.C. area last weekend. Not too long ago, though,…