The Weekly Planner is a roundup of interesting events coming up over the next week in the Reston area.
Monday (Dec. 14)
- Silent Night (10 a.m.) — Enjoy a screening of Silent Night during this free event at Reston Community Center Hunters Woods. The movie features a “fact-based World War II story on Christmas Eve,” according to RCC’s website. Registration is open online.
Tuesday (Dec. 15)
- Babes in the Woods (10-11 a.m.) — Toddlers between the ages of 18 and 35 months can take part in this monthly activity. Due to COVID-19, the number of registered participants is limited.
Wednesday (Dec. 16)
- Lake House Open House (Noon to 2 p.m.) — Join Reston Association for community time and light refreshments at the Lake House, which is located at 11450 Baron Cameron Avenue.
COVID-19 Vaccine Town Hall (7 p.m.) — Community and medical leaders. Will host a virtual downhill to answer questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Friday (Dec. 18)
- Holiday Lights on the Farm (5:30-8:30 p.m.) — Thousands of lights will line a mile-long route through Frying Pan fARM park on select evenings. Multiple dates are available.
Saturday (Dec. 19)
- Reston Market Saturdays (8 a.m. to noon) — The weekly Lane Anne Reston Farmers and Crafters Market returns to Lake Anne Plaza.
Photo via Reston Farmers Market
Following longstanding and growing complaints over parking issues, Town kf Herndon officials adopted an ordinance yesterday (Tuesday) to restrict how close drivers could park to driveways, one of several changes…
A portion of Edmund Halley Drive has officially been transferred over to the state. At a Tuesday meeting, the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to transfer a section…
Buffalo Wing Factory offers dine in and carry-out options for the Big Game with smashburgers, wings, pizzas, a revised cocktail menu and more.
Reston’s Pet of the Week is Sky, a loving and curious pup looking for a new home. Here’s what his friends at Safe Haven Puppy Rescue had to say…