The real estate market has been hot in 2021, and there were no signs of slowing down in May.
According to Homesnap, nearly 160 homes were sold in the past month, with 76 new listings hitting the market. The median list price was $450,000, while the median sales price was $495,000.
Take a look at a few of the most expensive homes that sold in the past month:
- 2566 Yonder Hills Way — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $1,875,000
- 11264 Stones Throw Drive — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,462,500
- 11990 Market Street #1912 — 3 BD/3 BA condo — $1,267,500
- 1308 Stamford Way — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,225,000
- 12116 Walnut Branch Road — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,200,000
- 11990 Market Street #1714 — 3 BD/2.5 BA condo — $1,150,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
Photo via Google Maps
Trips on the Dulles Toll Road could get costlier next year. The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority‘s Board of Directors is considering a plan to raise tolls by an average of…
Fairfax County hopes to rely entirely on electric and non-carbon-emitting vehicles by 2035, but projected costs could become an obstacle. While the county government already has electric vehicle charging stations…
If you need furniture NOW and at a holiday discount, Herndon’s Furniture Max is standing by! Furniture Max in Herndon wants you to know they have a wide selection of…
A new “Commerce Center” is taking shape at the door of the Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station. Comstock, the Reston-based developer behind the massive, mixed-use Reston Station, plans to bring 1.3…