The real estate market has been hot in 2021, and there were no signs of slowing down in May.
According to Homesnap, nearly 160 homes were sold in the past month, with 76 new listings hitting the market. The median list price was $450,000, while the median sales price was $495,000.
Take a look at a few of the most expensive homes that sold in the past month:
- 2566 Yonder Hills Way — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $1,875,000
- 11264 Stones Throw Drive — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,462,500
- 11990 Market Street #1912 — 3 BD/3 BA condo — $1,267,500
- 1308 Stamford Way — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,225,000
- 12116 Walnut Branch Road — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,200,000
- 11990 Market Street #1714 — 3 BD/2.5 BA condo — $1,150,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
Photo via Google Maps
Although Election Day is still more than six weeks away, Fairfax County residents can start casting their ballots when early voting begins tomorrow (Friday). The county will have three sites…
After a couple of relatively dry weeks, the weather in Fairfax County is about to take a turn for the rainy today (Thursday). The National Weather Service issued a Flash…
A residential development project that’s stalled for years and would run along Hidden Creek Golf Course is moving forward. Project leaders with Golf Course Overlook LLC and Golf Course…
In this month’s Now Hiring, Reston Hospital Center, Leidos, the Virginia Department of Transportation and Walmart are hiring locally.