The real estate market has been hot in 2021, and there were no signs of slowing down in May.
According to Homesnap, nearly 160 homes were sold in the past month, with 76 new listings hitting the market. The median list price was $450,000, while the median sales price was $495,000.
Take a look at a few of the most expensive homes that sold in the past month:
- 2566 Yonder Hills Way — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $1,875,000
- 11264 Stones Throw Drive — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,462,500
- 11990 Market Street #1912 — 3 BD/3 BA condo — $1,267,500
- 1308 Stamford Way — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,225,000
- 12116 Walnut Branch Road — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,200,000
- 11990 Market Street #1714 — 3 BD/2.5 BA condo — $1,150,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
Photo via Google Maps
Reston Association (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Reston Association is seeking candidates for its 2024 Board of Directors’ election. Four seats are open for the election, which will take place…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. Embarking on the holiday season demands…
Gov. Glenn Youngkin announces a “Building Blocks for Virginia Families” plan to increase funding for early childhood education (Official Photo by Christian Martinez, Office of Governor Glenn Youngkin) With the…
A renovation of Lake Thoreau pool has been completed (courtesy Reston Association/YouTube) The renovation of Reston’s Lake Thoreau pool has officially been completed in time for the 2024 pool season….