The Reston real estate market remained steadily busy this past month.
According to Homesnap, nearly 160 homes were sold in June. In total, there are 200 homes for sale, and 63 new listings hit the market in the past four weeks.
Now, let’s take a look at a few of the most expensive homes sold in Reston in June:
- 1114 Round Pebble Lane — 5 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,125,000
- 2108 Owls Cove Lane — 5 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,026,551
- 1960 Roland Clarke Place — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhome — $1,005,982
- 2615 Mountain Laurel Place — 5 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,005,000
- 11019 Ring Road — 4 BD/4 BA single-family home — $975,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
Image via Google Maps
The skeletal remains of Michael Delaney, the Reston man who went missing from Reston Hospital in May 2020, have been found in the Sugarland Run area, Fairfax County police confirmed….
One of the two residential towers planned for the Faraday Park development near the Wiehle-Reston East Metro station is now open to residents. Move-ins for 242-unit Faraday West tower officially…
Open houses this weekend include a 4 BD/2.5 BA home on a large lot with a swimming pool.
Reston Community Center has announced the lineup its 2021-22 Professional Touring Artist Series. After a truncated season with limited audiences last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the series will…