If you’re looking to rent in Reston, you’ve got options.
There are currently 66 homes listed for rent, according to Homesnap. You’ll find everything from luxury condos to roomy single-family homes.
Below, find a few recently listed rentals in Reston:
- 2086 Golf Course Drive — 3 BD/1.5+ BA townhome — $2,999/month
- 12170 Abington Hall Place #206 — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $2,700/month
- 1613 Sierra Woods Drive — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $2,350/month
- 12004 Taliesin Place #35 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,125/month
- 12001 Market Street #269 — 2 BD/1 BA condo — $1,895/month
- 11760 Sunrise Valley Drive #307 — 1 BD/1 BA — $1,600/month
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
Planning for new arts center at Reston Next begins The county is officially courting feedback on the feasibility of a proposed arts center at Boston Properties’ Reston Next development….
Help Sought in Identifying Person of Interest — The Herndon Police Department is asking the public’s help to identify a person of interest in a robbery that happened on Jan….
A project to improve access from neighborhoods to the yet-to-open Innovation Center Metro station could begin in the summer of 2024 and be completed a year later. That’s what Sonia…
With a second week of consistently declining cases, Fairfax County’s current, omicron variant-fueled Covid wave has receded closer to the levels seen last winter. The Fairfax Health District, including the…