If you’re looking to rent in Reston, you’ve got options.
There are currently 66 homes listed for rent, according to Homesnap. You’ll find everything from luxury condos to roomy single-family homes.
Below, find a few recently listed rentals in Reston:
- 2086 Golf Course Drive — 3 BD/1.5+ BA townhome — $2,999/month
- 12170 Abington Hall Place #206 — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $2,700/month
- 1613 Sierra Woods Drive — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $2,350/month
- 12004 Taliesin Place #35 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,125/month
- 12001 Market Street #269 — 2 BD/1 BA condo — $1,895/month
- 11760 Sunrise Valley Drive #307 — 1 BD/1 BA — $1,600/month
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
The skeletal remains of Michael Delaney, the Reston man who went missing from Reston Hospital in May 2020, have been found in the Sugarland Run area, Fairfax County police confirmed….
One of the two residential towers planned for the Faraday Park development near the Wiehle-Reston East Metro station is now open to residents. Move-ins for 242-unit Faraday West tower officially…
Open houses this weekend include a 4 BD/2.5 BA home on a large lot with a swimming pool.
Reston Community Center has announced the lineup its 2021-22 Professional Touring Artist Series. After a truncated season with limited audiences last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the series will…