If you’re looking to rent in Reston, you’ve got options.
There are currently 67 homes listed for rent, according to Homesnap. You’ll find everything from luxury condos to roomy single-family homes.
Below, find a few recently listed rentals in Reston:
- 2649 Wild Cherry Place — 4 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $3,695/month
- 1318 Park Garden Lane — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $2,995/month
- 11120 Forest Edge Drive — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $2,500/month
- 11252 Chestnut Grove Square #11252-147 — 3 BD/2 BA condo — $2,200/month
- 11800 Sunset Hills Road #927 — studio/1 BA — $1,375/month
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
Before we head into another weekend of changing expectations for wearing masks, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Remains of missing Restonian…
The Reston Town Center Association is among the five honorees selected by ArtsFairfax for its 2021 Arts Awards, an annual celebration of Fairfax County’s arts community. ArtsFairfax, a nonprofit that…
Thank you for subscribing and your continued support of local news.
Reston has seen a noticeable uptick in development over the past half-decade, just as local officials hoped with the arrival of Metro’s Silver Line, but between the multitude of projects…