If you’re looking to rent in Reston, you’ve got options.
There are currently 65 homes listed for rent, according to Homesnap. You’ll find everything from luxury condos to roomy single-family homes and townhome.
Below, find a few recently listed rentals in Reston:
- 1628 Oak Spring Way — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — $2,850/month
- 11970 Heathcote Court — 3 BD/2 BA townhouse — $2,400/month
- 12000 Market Street #131 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,300/month
- 1851 Stratford Park Place #208 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,100/month
- 1705E Ascot Way — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $1,950/month
- 11730 Summerchase Circle #1730-D — 2 BD/1 BA condo — $1,775/month
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
Image via Google Maps
Fairfax County Fire and Rescue responded to a burned-up elevator motor at 226 Maple Avenue in Vienna on Saturday (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Metro Extends Blue Line Shutdown —…
Bicyclist crosses Wiehle Avenue in Reston at site of future bridge (staff photo by Jay Westcott) The weekend is almost here. Before the remnants of Hurricane Ian arrive or you…
11925 Triple Crown Road is one of eight houses in the 2022 Reston Home Tour (courtesy Reston Museum) Visitors will have a chance to step into an assortment of Reston…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. It’s that time of the year…