It’s that time again! Let’s take a look back on Reston real estate in August.
According to Homesnap, nearly 130 homes were sold in August. In total, there are 232 homes for sale (up from last month), and 53 new listings hit the market in the past four weeks.
Now, let’s take a look at a few of the most expensive homes sold in Reston in August:
- 10900 Sunset Hill Road — 6 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $1,315,000
- 11294 Spyglass Cove Lane — 4 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,300,000
- 1321 Dasher Lane — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,300,000
- 11406 Fieldstone Lane — 5 BD/4 BA single-family home — $1,285,000
- 12014 Creekbend Drive — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,280,000
- 1270 New Bedford Lane — 4 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,220,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
Image via Google Maps
Reston Association is turning to the public to guide the future of the Shadowood Recreation Area. The area, which is on Springwood Drive, houses an aging 20-meter pool that has…
County to Deploy Mobile COVID-19 Testing — The county is deploying a mobile lab to provide testing in several locations beginning tomorrow. Individuals who have COVID-19 symptoms can get tested….
Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Reston Vietnam vet discovers his old helicopter at Smithsonian…
Despite a few days’ delay, Red Velvet Bakery and Little Beast Bistro are now set to open at Reston Town Center West on Saturday (September 18). Initially planning to open…