If you’re looking to rent in Reston, you’ve got options — find everything from luxury condos to roomy single-family homes and townhomes.
Here are a few recently listed rentals available in Reston:
- 1984 Crescent Park Drive #15B — 3 BD/2.5 BA condo — $3,200/month
- 11989 Sentinel Point Court — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — $2,550/month
- 2013 Sarazen Place — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhouse — $2,250/month
- 2216 Castle Rock Square #11C — 3 BD/2 BA condo — $1,995/month
- 11737 Summerchase Circle #1737-C — 2 BD/1.5 BA condo — $1,850/month
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
Image via Google Maps
By the water at Reston’s Lake Anne Plaza (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Lake Anne’s plaza will once again spring to life this summer with concerts. Lake Anne Live! —…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. Get ready to make this summer…
Some trees line Leesburg Pike (Route 7) in Idylwood (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) In an effort to reduce heat islands in vulnerable communities, the Fairfax County Department of Public…
A new neighborhood park is officially open at Reston Station (courtesy EYA) A new neighborhood park is officially online at Reston Station just in time for the summer — although…