If you’re looking to rent in Reston, you’ve got options — find everything from luxury condos to roomy single-family homes and townhomes.
Here are a few recently listed rentals available in Reston:
- 1984 Crescent Park Drive #15B — 3 BD/2.5 BA condo — $3,200/month
- 11989 Sentinel Point Court — 4 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — $2,550/month
- 2013 Sarazen Place — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhouse — $2,250/month
- 2216 Castle Rock Square #11C — 3 BD/2 BA condo — $1,995/month
- 11737 Summerchase Circle #1737-C — 2 BD/1.5 BA condo — $1,850/month
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
Image via Google Maps
Boosters Available in Fairfax County — Fairfax County’s health department and other providers have begun offering boosters for eligible adult groups. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends getting…
Cornerstones‘ annual drive to provide gifts for children during the holiday season is coming up. The annual Gifts for Kids Drive will return with a similar look to last year’s…
Crews are building a luxury residential project with ground-floor commercial space along Dulles Station Boulevard near the Innovation Center Metro station. The Makers Rise project (2311 Dulles Station Boulevard) under…
Hot chicken fans have another option to satisfy cravings for a Nashville-style sandwich in Herndon. Hangry Joe’s Hot Chicken plans to open up a 1,350-square-foot location in Worldgate Centre…