We’re counting down the top 20 most-read articles of 2020 this week. Here’s the rundown for #11-15.
15. CVS Pharmacy locations in the area began offering the COVID-19 vaccine in February.
14. The county’s police department began deploying officers to address a coup in D.C.
13. The county began offering doses of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.
12. The county’s health department director answered questions about the vaccine at a local town hall.
11. The county expanded eligibility requirements to receive the vaccine.
Check back tomorrow for another update.
With a second week of consistently declining cases, Fairfax County’s current, omicron variant-fueled Covid wave has receded closer to the levels seen last winter. The Fairfax Health District, including the…
The Director of National Intelligence issued new guidance for federal employees regarding usage of CBD products, marijuana and investments in marijuana and is discussed in Legal Insider this week.
The weekly planner is a roundup of interesting events over the next week in the Herndon and Reston area. We’ve searched the web for events of note. Want to submit…
Fairfax County Public Schools and six other school divisions, most of them in Northern Virginia, have sued to stop Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s order that makes face masks optional in schools….