This is a sponsored post from Michael Burns of RE/MAX Allegiance. The Just Sold column runs Mondays on Reston Now.
Here are some recently sold listings in Reston. For an update on current market conditions in Reston, see the market update below.
- 2270 Covent Gardens Court. 4 BR, 2.5 BA TH. List price: $339,900. Sold price: $327,500.
- 2050 Beacon Heights Drive. 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $950,000. Sold price: $940,000.
- 2042 Lakewinds Drive. 4 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $549,900. Sold price: $535,000.
- 1634 Harvest Green Court. 2 BR, 2 BA TH. List price: $349,500. Sold price: $342,000.
- 1673 Parkcrest Circle #101. 1 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $220,000. Sold price: $220,000.
- 1851 Stratford Park Place #205. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $495,000. Sold price: $487,000.
- 11224 Chestnut Grove Square # 325. 2 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $249,000. Sold price: $230,000.
- 2483 Pyrenees Court. 4 BR, 2.5 BA TH. List price: $290,000. Sold price: $296,000.
- 10995 Thrush Ridge Road. 3 BR, 2.5 BA TH. List price: $459,000. Sold price: $459,000.
As of Friday, there were 122 properties for sale in Reston, and 115 properties under contract. The ratio (1.06) is very favorable for sellers.
This ratio can be very different across different price points too. For example, the ratio in the $1 million-plus price range is much higher (13.0). Furthermore, additional trends can emerge across property types (single family detached, townhouse, condo) and zip codes (20190, 20191, and 20194).
If you are thinking about selling your house, or would just like to know the more relevant ratio for your property, visit our website and we will send the information to you within 24 hours.
CitySwing, a golf facility designed for people of all skill levels, plans to open at Reston Town Center in the first quarter of next year. The facility at 11897 Market…
Route 123 and International Drive in Tysons (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Kingstowne Man Indicted for Real Estate Loan Scheme — Calling it one of the largest embezzlement cases in…
More than half of the school-aged kids in Fairfax County — 53.6%, to be precise — are now fully vaccinated against COVID-19. That means more than 57,000 Fairfax Health District…