Reston-based brb (be right burger) is among the many new dining and shopping options coming to Dulles International Airport in the next few months, the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority has announced.
Both Dulles and Reagan National are getting a shopping expansion, and there will be nearly 70 more food and shopping options at the airports by the end of 2014.
International and domestic passengers at Washington Dulles International Airport will have the opportunity to shop at Michael Kors, Estee Lauder, L’Occitane, Burberry and Coach, as well as and dine at Chef Geoff’s and Bar Symon.
District Chophouse will be located in the pre-security area on the Main Terminal building’s ticketing level.
“The new shops and restaurants will bring more world-class offerings to a world-class airport,” said Chris Browne, vice president and airport manager for Washington Dulles International Airport. “The improvement to the food and retail offerings at Dulles will fit nicely with the significant facility expansions we have completed in recent years. All of these changes will benefit our passengers from the moment they come in the door to liftoff from one of our four runways.”
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, which already has major changes underway with pre-security construction, including Legal Sea Foods and Ben’s Chili Bowl, will add local favorites &pizza and Taylor Gourmet to its second wave of food and retail choices.
The Airports Authority has launched new web pages for airport customers to keep track of food and retail offerings under construction at Reagan National and Dulles International. The web pages will be regularly updated as construction of new shops and restaurants continues at both airports.
New/Enhanced Options Coming to Dulles International in 2014
Food and Beverage
- Bar Symon – Michael Symon, co-host of ABC’s The Chew, brings hearty farm-to-table fare
- D.C. Craft Brews – traditional favorites with selections of local beers
- Smashburger – handcrafted burgers that are smashed, seared and seasoned to order
- ‘brb’ (be right burger) – made-to-order gourmet burgers with chef-inspired toppings
- District ChopHouse – steakhouse classics
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill – flavorful, handmade Italian dishes
- Chef Geoff’s – Washington DC’s local favorite chef, serving contemporary cuisine
- ‘&pizza’ – made-to-order specialty pizzas
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop – Fresh, fast, and friendly toasted sandwiches
- Starbucks – fresh-brewed coffee
- Capitol Grounds Coffee – café with coffee and deli sandwiches
- Michael Kors – latest jet-set apparel and accessories for women and men
- Coach – American luxury leather goods
- L’Occitane – natural beauty products
- Thomas Pink – British fashion apparel for men and women
- Chanel – designer beauty and accessories
- Dior – designer beauty and accessories
- Lancome – luxury perfumes and cosmetics
- Burberry – iconic British men’s and women’s apparel and accessories
- Montblanc – manufacturer of writing instruments, watches, jewelry and leather goods
- Estee Lauder – luxury perfumes and cosmetics
Google Announces Vaccine Mandate — Google, which employs more than 420 people in Virginia, has extended its work-from-home policy through Oct. 18, but COVID-19 vaccinations will be required for workers…
Fairfax County will use an estimated $10 million in COVID-19 relief money for another major grant program aimed at helping community partners keep their doors open. The Board of Supervisors…
The Town of Herndon is looking to update decades-old rules involving accessory dwelling units to make the process less burdensome for homeowners. The Herndon Planning Commission held a virtual public…
The latest Reston Home Insider explains why buyer fatigue is so common right now and ways to push through it.