This is a sponsored post from Michael Burns of RE/MAX Allegiance. The Just Sold column runs Mondays on Reston Now.
Here are some recently sold listings in Reston. For an update on current market conditions in Reston, see the market update below.
- 11760 Great Owl Circle. 2 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $485,000. Sold price: $485,000
- 11600 Windbluff Court #8A2. 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $335,000. Sold price: $332,500
- 11500 Fairway Drive #207. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $450,000. Sold price: $450,000
- 1860 Stratford Park Place #308. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $449,850. Sold price: $430,000
- 12013 Taliesin Place #36. 3 BR, 1.5 BA Condo. List price: $358,000. Sold price: $350,000
- 12079 Kinsley Place. 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $889,000. Sold price: $873,500
- 1319 Dasher Lane. 4 BR, 2.5 BA SFH. List price: $865,000. Sold price: $850,000
- 1244 Vintage Place. 2 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $469,500. Sold price: $452,500
- 11202 Bradbury Lane. 4 BR, 3.5 BA SFH. List price: $749,900. Sold price: $730,000
- 11974 Greywing Court. 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $425,000. Sold price: $410,000
Current Reston Market Conditions
There are currently 198 properties for sale in Reston, and 145 properties under contract. The ratio (1.37) is very favorable for sellers, but has increased from last week.
This ratio can be very different across different price points too. For example, the ratio in the $ 1 million plus price range is much higher (13.0). Furthermore, additional trends can emerge across property types (single family detached, townhouse, condo) and zip codes (20190,20191, and 20194).
If you are thinking about selling your house, or would just like to know the more relevant ratio for your property, simply click here to fill out this short form and we will send the information to you within 24 hours.
Hillary Waters Fayle’s work focuses on leaves and humanity (courtesy Tephra ICA) A new exhibit featuring intricate embroidery on leaves is set to open soon at Tephra Institute of Contemporary…
Fairfax County Public Schools (file photo) Fairfax County Public Schools has to adjust its budget outlook for the next two years after a miscalculation led the state to overestimate how…
The Herndon location features infrared sauna workouts (photo courtesy Hotworx) Hotworx, a fitness studio that offers 24/7 infrared workouts, has opened in Woodland Crossing in the Herndon area. Located at…
Snow on bridge in Reston’s The Glade (photo by Marjorie Copson) Deadline for Feedback on School Calendars Extended — “Thank you to the approximately 23,000 families, staff, students, and community…
The Ravel Dance Studio will re-open for fall classes 2020. The school will offer in person and virtual online instruction. With over 5000 sq. ft. to social distance the school has added air ionization filtration systems, ballet barres, acrylic dividers, hands free bathrooms, strict monitoring and more.
The Ravel Dance Studio will produce a Nutcracker Ballet Hollywood style video through the Reston Community CenterStage. REGISTRATION online begins August 17.
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.