This is a sponsored post from Michael Burns of RE/MAX Allegiance. The Just Sold column runs Mondays on Reston Now.
Here are some recently sold listings in Reston. For an update on current market conditions in Reston, see the market update below.
- 11760 Great Owl Circle. 2 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $485,000. Sold price: $485,000
- 11600 Windbluff Court #8A2. 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $335,000. Sold price: $332,500
- 11500 Fairway Drive #207. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $450,000. Sold price: $450,000
- 1860 Stratford Park Place #308. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $449,850. Sold price: $430,000
- 12013 Taliesin Place #36. 3 BR, 1.5 BA Condo. List price: $358,000. Sold price: $350,000
- 12079 Kinsley Place. 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $889,000. Sold price: $873,500
- 1319 Dasher Lane. 4 BR, 2.5 BA SFH. List price: $865,000. Sold price: $850,000
- 1244 Vintage Place. 2 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $469,500. Sold price: $452,500
- 11202 Bradbury Lane. 4 BR, 3.5 BA SFH. List price: $749,900. Sold price: $730,000
- 11974 Greywing Court. 3 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $425,000. Sold price: $410,000
Current Reston Market Conditions
There are currently 198 properties for sale in Reston, and 145 properties under contract. The ratio (1.37) is very favorable for sellers, but has increased from last week.
This ratio can be very different across different price points too. For example, the ratio in the $ 1 million plus price range is much higher (13.0). Furthermore, additional trends can emerge across property types (single family detached, townhouse, condo) and zip codes (20190,20191, and 20194).
If you are thinking about selling your house, or would just like to know the more relevant ratio for your property, simply click here to fill out this short form and we will send the information to you within 24 hours.
Traffic safety advocates from across the D.C. area have banded together to urge local officials to make improvements that they believe could help prevent the next death of a pedestrian…
Herndon Town Council again examined the issue of parking restrictions as big box trucks and other vehicles have found a haven for street parking between neighboring Fairfax and Loudoun counties…
If you’re in the market for new furniture, Furniture Max provides fast same day delivery options with online financing.
White brine lines are a familiar sight on Fairfax County roads before snowstorms, such as the one that passed through the D.C. area last weekend. Not too long ago, though,…