This is a sponsored post from Michael Burns of RE/MAX Allegiance. The Just Sold column runs Mondays on Reston Now.
Here are some recently sold listings in Reston. For an update on current market conditions in Reston, see the market update below.
- 11180 Glade Drive. 3 BR, 2.5 BA TH. List price: $585,000. Sold price: $590,000
- 1951 Sagewood Lane, #12. 1 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $139,900. Sold price: $130,000
- 2241 Castlerock Square, #11c. 3 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $215,000. Sold price: $213,000
- 1314 Garden Wall Court, #210. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $307,000. Sold price: $307,000
- 1516C Summerchase Circle. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $264,900. Sold price: $264,900
- 12090 Chancery Station Circle. 2 BR, 2 FB, 3 HB TH. List price: $950,000. Sold price: $950,000
- 1610 Barnstead Drive. 3 BR, 1 FB, 2 HB TH. List price: $369,900. Sold price: $380,000
- 1951 Sagewood Lane #122. 1 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $135,000. Sold price: $130,000
- 1920B Villaridge Drive. 1 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $215,000. Sold price; $213,000
Current Reston Market Conditions
There are currently 211 properties for sale in Reston, and 161 properties under contract. The ratio (1.31) is very favorable for sellers, and has decreased from last week.
This ratio can be very different across different price points too. For example, the ratio in the $1 million plus price range is much higher (13.0). Furthermore, additional trends can emerge across property types (single family detached, townhouse, condo) and zip codes (20190,20191, and 20194).
If you are thinking about selling your house, or would just like to know the more relevant ratio for your property, simply click here to fill out this short form and we will send the information to you within 24 hours.
(Updated, 4:30 p.m.) In the race for 36th District, incumbent Ken Plum was outraised by Republican challenger Matt Lang during July and August according to the latest campaign finance reports….
More than four-fifths of adults in the Fairfax Health District have gotten at least one shot of a COVID-19 vaccine, a hard-won milestone achieved after a summer of slowing demand…
Find what you need to know about signing severance agreements in Virginia in the latest Legal Insider.
Monday, September 20 Technology Help (4-6 p.m.) — Volunteers at Reston Regional Library are available to answer questions about technology. Half-hour slots are open for reservations. Tuesday, September 21 (un)disclosed…