This is a sponsored post from Michael Burns of RE/MAX Allegiance. The Just Sold column runs Mondays on Reston Now.
Here are some recently sold listings in Reston. For an update on current market conditions in Reston, see the market update below.
- 11160 Mediterranean Court. 4 BR, 2.5 BA SFH. List price: $575,000. Sold price: $565,000
- 11216 Chestnut Grove Square. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $275,000. Sold price: $262,000
- 11776 Stratford House Place #705. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $599,500. sold price: $599,500
- 1515 North Point Drive #204. 3 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $379,900. Sold price: $375,000
- 12195 Abingdon Hall Place #204. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $412,000. Sold price: $390,000
- 2221 Wheelwright Court. 4 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $359,900. Sold price: $350,000
- 2224 Springwood Drive. #102A. 2 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $245,000. Sold price: $245,000
- 11459 Washington Plaza W. 4 BR, 2.5 BA TH. List price: $569,000. Sold price: $550,000
- 11990 Market Street #812. 3 BR, 3 BA Condo. List price: $1,395,000. Sold price: $1,385,000
- 1411 Northgate Square #2A. 1 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $205,500. Sold price: $204,500
Current Reston Market Conditions
There are currently 222 properties for sale in Reston, and 178 properties under contract. The ratio (1.25) is very favorable for sellers, and is the same as last week.
This ratio can be very different across different price points too. For example, the ratio in the $1 million-plus price range is much higher (13.0). Furthermore, additional trends can emerge across property types (single family detached, townhouse, condo) and zip codes (20190,20191, and 20194).
If you are thinking about selling your house, or would just like to know the more relevant ratio for your property, simply click here to fill out this short form and we will send the information to you within 24 hours.
Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Reston Vietnam vet discovers his old helicopter at Smithsonian…
Despite a few days’ delay, Red Velvet Bakery and Little Beast Bistro are now set to open at Reston Town Center West on Saturday (September 18). Initially planning to open…
A solar energy-powered lamp post (via Sandra Parra/Unsplash) Fairfax County has committed to becoming carbon-neutral by 2050, and now, it has a plan to achieve that goal. The Fairfax County…
A furnished 1 BD/1 BA condo was recently listed for rent. The renovated unit comes with assigned garage parking.