This is a sponsored post from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
This past week, 19 properties in Reston went from a pending to sold status. We added 37 new listings in the same time period. With 250 properties on the market, we’re now looking at just over three months of housing inventory — a little more of a neutral market- — not strongly favoring the buyers or the sellers.
Here are a few of the houses that sold this week in Reston.
- 1596 NORTH VILLAGE RD. Listed at $1,250,000; Sold for $1,255,000
- 11637 QUAIL RIDGE CT. Listed at $725,000; Sold for $710,000
- 1648 WATERS EDGE LN. Listed at $729,000; Sold for $725,000
- 11597 MAPLE RIDGE RD. Listed at $399,500; Sold for $399,500
- 1400 PARK GARDEN LN. Listed at $549,000; Sold for $530,000
- 11725 GREAT OWL CIR. Listed at $439,000; Sold for $454,000
- 2200 CASTLE ROCK SQ. Listed at $215,000; Sold for $212,000
Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days. Seven new businesses — including…
A rapid COVID-19 at-home testing kit (via Jernej Furman/Flickr) Fairfax County Public Library offered at-home COVID-19 test kits to the community for the first time this morning (Friday). An hour…
Two days before Thanksgiving, the 29 Diner was decimated by a fire. The next day, owner John K. Wood got back to work. “It was a total loss,” Wood told…
A new beauty bar is coming to Lake Anne Plaza by the end of the year. Owner Dina Almashat plans to open Beauty Bar by Dina within the next 10…