This is a sponsored post from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
This past week, 19 properties in Reston went from a pending to sold status. We added 37 new listings in the same time period. With 250 properties on the market, we’re now looking at just over three months of housing inventory — a little more of a neutral market- — not strongly favoring the buyers or the sellers.
Here are a few of the houses that sold this week in Reston.
- 1596 NORTH VILLAGE RD. Listed at $1,250,000; Sold for $1,255,000
- 11637 QUAIL RIDGE CT. Listed at $725,000; Sold for $710,000
- 1648 WATERS EDGE LN. Listed at $729,000; Sold for $725,000
- 11597 MAPLE RIDGE RD. Listed at $399,500; Sold for $399,500
- 1400 PARK GARDEN LN. Listed at $549,000; Sold for $530,000
- 11725 GREAT OWL CIR. Listed at $439,000; Sold for $454,000
- 2200 CASTLE ROCK SQ. Listed at $215,000; Sold for $212,000