The Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce honored its members for business contributions to the community at its annual ACE Awards lunch on Thursday.
- Lisa Nicholls, Tira! Strategies, Member of the Year
- Committee of the Year, Charles Kapur, EagleBank Membership Committee
- Committee of the Year, Sam Cousins, SBIS, Membership Committee
- Silver Spoon Catering, Small Business of the Year
- Business Engineering, Inc., Medium Business of the Year
- Sheraton Reston Hotel, Large Business of the Year
- Ellen Moyer, Re/Max Allegiance, New Member of the Year
- Andy Klaff, Colliers, Volunteer of the Year
- Casey Veatch, Veatch Commercial Real Estate, Joe Ritchey Pinnacle Award
- Tonia Chagnon, Red Thinking, President’s Award
FCPS is ramping up efforts to provide on-site testing and prepare for vaccinations for elementary school-aged kids, including by enlisting a third party that hasn’t been publicly identified yet. Although…
An illustration of a coronavirus (via CDC/Unsplash) After seeing COVID-19 cases climb throughout August, Fairfax County seems to be finishing September at a plateau in the Delta variant-driven surge that…
A 3 BD/2.5 BA condo with a one-car garage and a clubhouse with a fitness center and pool was recently listed for rent in Reston.
A former youth minister at a Reston church faces multiple charges related to the unlawful filming of a minor. Douglas Johnson worked as a youth minister at St. John Neumann…