This is a sponsored post from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
There were 22 properties that went from pending to sold this week in Reston. With 243 properties for sale at here, we’re still only carrying about 2.5 months of housing inventory.
While these numbers would indicate a “Seller’s Market,” the behavior of the buyers is still sluggish for many types of properties. If you have a well-priced single family home with a 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths you’ll probably be sporting a sold sign before you know it. Other types of property might take a little more patience.
Here are a few of the properties that sold this week.
- 11809 Triple Crown Road. Listed at $875,000; Sold at $875,000
- 1599 Stowe Road. Listed at $819,000; Sold at $810,000
- 11967 Heathcote Court. Listed at $399,900; Sold at $398,000 ($10,000 to buyer in closing cost)
- 1575 Church Hill Place. Listed at $319,900; Sold at $310,000 ($1,000 to buyer in closing cost)
- 12027 Insha Court. Listed at $399,900; Sold at $360,000
- 1625 Parkcrest Circle #301. Listed at $249,900; Sold at $240,000
(Updated. at 9:50 a.m.) The St. James has signed a lease at One Freedom Plaza for a 25,000-square-foot facility at 11951 Freedom Drive. The company, the region’s largest athletic facility,…
An overturned car has prompted the closure of both sides of Herndon Parkway between Spring Street and the Herndon Police Department. Local police encourage residents to avoid the area and…
Commercial Buildings Win Awards — Projects in Fairfax County received 10 honors at the NAIOP Northern Virginia awards earlier this month. College Board in Reston received the award of excellence…
Join the Kensington Reston at the Memory Cafe on December 2 to learn more about the Memory Care Center.