This is a sponsored post from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
There were 22 properties that went from pending to sold this week in Reston. With 243 properties for sale at here, we’re still only carrying about 2.5 months of housing inventory.
While these numbers would indicate a “Seller’s Market,” the behavior of the buyers is still sluggish for many types of properties. If you have a well-priced single family home with a 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths you’ll probably be sporting a sold sign before you know it. Other types of property might take a little more patience.
Here are a few of the properties that sold this week.
- 11809 Triple Crown Road. Listed at $875,000; Sold at $875,000
- 1599 Stowe Road. Listed at $819,000; Sold at $810,000
- 11967 Heathcote Court. Listed at $399,900; Sold at $398,000 ($10,000 to buyer in closing cost)
- 1575 Church Hill Place. Listed at $319,900; Sold at $310,000 ($1,000 to buyer in closing cost)
- 12027 Insha Court. Listed at $399,900; Sold at $360,000
- 1625 Parkcrest Circle #301. Listed at $249,900; Sold at $240,000