The first took place on July 29. A resident in the 11800 block of Fawn Ridge Lane reported someone entered the residence and took property.
The next incident was a few blocks away four days later. A resident in the 11600 block of Deer Forest Road told police someone attempted to enter the residence.
Officers from the Reston District Station say a third robbery took place in unincorporated Herndon on Aug. 1. A resident in the 2500 block of James Maury Drive reported someone entered the residence and took property.
In other crime news reported in the last week:
- 2300 block of Hunters Woods Plaza, merchandise from business
- 2500 block of John Milton Drive, liquor from business
- 11700 block of Ledura Court, bicycle from residence
- 11900 block of Market Street, merchandise from business
- 1000 block of Walker Mill Road, laptop computer from residence
- 2200 block of Hunters Square Court, cell phone from business
- 2300 block of Hunters Square Court, passport from vehicle
- 12900 block of Oak Lawn Place, purse from vehicle
- 11600 block of Plaza America Drive, merchandise from business
- 2100 block of Centreville Road, merchandise from business
- 1000 block of Towlston Road, camera from residence
- 12000 block of Bowman Towne Drive, license plate from vehicle
- 11100 block of Lakespray Way, bicycle from residence
- 2600 block of William Short Circle, package from residence
- Library Street/Bluemont Way, Honda Pilot
- 13400 block of Coppermine Road, 2008 Ford Escape
- Lakeport Way/Sunrise Valley Drive, 2009 Audi
- Fountain Drive/Freedom Drive, 2013 Toyota Highlander
A car on Sunrise Valley Drive passes the Innovation Metro station (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Fairfax County is again asking the state for money to offset anticipated reductions in…
COO Larry Butler will retire in the summer after more than 40 years with Reston Association (courtesy RA) Reston Association‘s COO Larry Butler is officially retiring after more than 40…
A woman walks her dog at Lake Anne Plaza (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The President Stops by Springfield — Joe Biden discussed his economic plans yesterday (Thursday) at the…
Reid says the company plans to “expand on animals, offerings, ethics, and family-friendly adventure,” but declined to comment further. “The architectural renderings planned improvements are still under production. A family-friendly…
The Ravel Dance Studio will re-open for fall classes 2020. The school will offer in person and virtual online instruction. With over 5000 sq. ft. to social distance the school has added air ionization filtration systems, ballet barres, acrylic dividers, hands free bathrooms, strict monitoring and more.
The Ravel Dance Studio will produce a Nutcracker Ballet Hollywood style video through the Reston Community CenterStage. REGISTRATION online begins August 17.
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.