The first took place on July 29. A resident in the 11800 block of Fawn Ridge Lane reported someone entered the residence and took property.
The next incident was a few blocks away four days later. A resident in the 11600 block of Deer Forest Road told police someone attempted to enter the residence.
Officers from the Reston District Station say a third robbery took place in unincorporated Herndon on Aug. 1. A resident in the 2500 block of James Maury Drive reported someone entered the residence and took property.
In other crime news reported in the last week:
- 2300 block of Hunters Woods Plaza, merchandise from business
- 2500 block of John Milton Drive, liquor from business
- 11700 block of Ledura Court, bicycle from residence
- 11900 block of Market Street, merchandise from business
- 1000 block of Walker Mill Road, laptop computer from residence
- 2200 block of Hunters Square Court, cell phone from business
- 2300 block of Hunters Square Court, passport from vehicle
- 12900 block of Oak Lawn Place, purse from vehicle
- 11600 block of Plaza America Drive, merchandise from business
- 2100 block of Centreville Road, merchandise from business
- 1000 block of Towlston Road, camera from residence
- 12000 block of Bowman Towne Drive, license plate from vehicle
- 11100 block of Lakespray Way, bicycle from residence
- 2600 block of William Short Circle, package from residence
- Library Street/Bluemont Way, Honda Pilot
- 13400 block of Coppermine Road, 2008 Ford Escape
- Lakeport Way/Sunrise Valley Drive, 2009 Audi
- Fountain Drive/Freedom Drive, 2013 Toyota Highlander
Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Reston Vietnam vet discovers his old helicopter at Smithsonian…
Despite a few days’ delay, Red Velvet Bakery and Little Beast Bistro are now set to open at Reston Town Center West on Saturday (September 18). Initially planning to open…
A solar energy-powered lamp post (via Sandra Parra/Unsplash) Fairfax County has committed to becoming carbon-neutral by 2050, and now, it has a plan to achieve that goal. The Fairfax County…
A furnished 1 BD/1 BA condo was recently listed for rent. The renovated unit comes with assigned garage parking.