This is a sponsored post from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
The Reston real estate market seems to be meandering through summer, with the buyers taking their time and evaluating their options.
This past week in Reston, just 13 properties went from PENDING to SOLD. We are holding steady with about 250 properties on the market — a little over two month’s supply of homes.
It’s not a classic buyer’s market, but seller’s will need to work a little harder to make their home stand out as the best choice in their price range–a big change from just a few months ago.
- 2046 Durand Street. Listed $699,000; Sold $680,00
- 1416 Hemingway Court. Listed $684,500; Sold $684,500
- 2009 Lakewinds Drive. Listed $749,000; Sold $737,000; Seller Subsidy $4,800
- 2010 Colts Neck Road. Listed $225,000; Sold $210,000; Seller Subsidy $3,500
- 2314 Horseferry Court. Listed $399,500; Sold $385,000
- 11990 Market St #814 .Listed $625,000 Sold $615,000
- 11216 Chestnut Grove Square #118. Listed $259,900; Sold $245,000; Seller Subsidy $3,000
- 11325 Woodbrook Lane. Listed $895,000; Sold $901,000
- 2522 Farrier Lane. Listed $635,000; Sold $625,000; Seller Subsidy $10,000
- 1630 Autumnwood Drive. Listed $725,000; Sold $735,000; Seller Subsidy $10,300
- 1679 Bayfield Way. Listed $379,900; Sold $371,500
- 1409 Aldenham Lane. Listed $498,000; Sold $510,000
- 2377 Hunters Square Court. Listed $340,000; Sold $340,000; Seller Subsidy $9,500
St. James Performance Club Coming Soon — The Springfield complex is opening a second location in Reston Town Center this spring. Vim & Vector, a snack bar that serves smoothies…
Police said today (Wednesday) a man in prison in Wise County, Virginia, has confessed to two more murders. Fairfax County Police Department said Charles W. Helem, 52, confessed to the…
The Fairfax County School Board is looking at adding more holidays, including Diwali and Yom Kippur, to a proposed calendar for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year. The board reviewed a…
Updated at 1:50 p.m. — A Winter Weather Advisory for Fairfax County, with the National Weather Service predicting up to 2 inches of snow from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. tomorrow….