This is a sponsored post from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
The Reston real estate market seems to be meandering through summer, with the buyers taking their time and evaluating their options.
This past week in Reston, just 13 properties went from PENDING to SOLD. We are holding steady with about 250 properties on the market — a little over two month’s supply of homes.
It’s not a classic buyer’s market, but seller’s will need to work a little harder to make their home stand out as the best choice in their price range–a big change from just a few months ago.
- 2046 Durand Street. Listed $699,000; Sold $680,00
- 1416 Hemingway Court. Listed $684,500; Sold $684,500
- 2009 Lakewinds Drive. Listed $749,000; Sold $737,000; Seller Subsidy $4,800
- 2010 Colts Neck Road. Listed $225,000; Sold $210,000; Seller Subsidy $3,500
- 2314 Horseferry Court. Listed $399,500; Sold $385,000
- 11990 Market St #814 .Listed $625,000 Sold $615,000
- 11216 Chestnut Grove Square #118. Listed $259,900; Sold $245,000; Seller Subsidy $3,000
- 11325 Woodbrook Lane. Listed $895,000; Sold $901,000
- 2522 Farrier Lane. Listed $635,000; Sold $625,000; Seller Subsidy $10,000
- 1630 Autumnwood Drive. Listed $725,000; Sold $735,000; Seller Subsidy $10,300
- 1679 Bayfield Way. Listed $379,900; Sold $371,500
- 1409 Aldenham Lane. Listed $498,000; Sold $510,000
- 2377 Hunters Square Court. Listed $340,000; Sold $340,000; Seller Subsidy $9,500
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. There are so many fun things…
This biweekly column is sponsored by The Mather in Tysons, Virginia, a forward-thinking Life Plan Community for those 62 and better. November — a month containing both Veterans Day and Thanksgiving…
The annual exhibit returns to Reston in early December (courtesy RCC) Reston Community Center will host its 24th annual gifts and shopping exhibit in early December. The Gifts from the…
Curative will operate COVID-19 testing mobile labs at six sites in Fairfax County (courtesy Fairfax County Health Department) Curative is set to shut down all of its public COVID-19 testing…
The Ravel Dance Studio will re-open for fall classes 2020. The school will offer in person and virtual online instruction. With over 5000 sq. ft. to social distance the school has added air ionization filtration systems, ballet barres, acrylic dividers, hands free bathrooms, strict monitoring and more.
The Ravel Dance Studio will produce a Nutcracker Ballet Hollywood style video through the Reston Community CenterStage. REGISTRATION online begins August 17.
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.