This is a sponsored post from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
The Reston real estate market seems to be meandering through summer, with the buyers taking their time and evaluating their options.
This past week in Reston, just 13 properties went from PENDING to SOLD. We are holding steady with about 250 properties on the market — a little over two month’s supply of homes.
It’s not a classic buyer’s market, but seller’s will need to work a little harder to make their home stand out as the best choice in their price range–a big change from just a few months ago.
- 2046 Durand Street. Listed $699,000; Sold $680,00
- 1416 Hemingway Court. Listed $684,500; Sold $684,500
- 2009 Lakewinds Drive. Listed $749,000; Sold $737,000; Seller Subsidy $4,800
- 2010 Colts Neck Road. Listed $225,000; Sold $210,000; Seller Subsidy $3,500
- 2314 Horseferry Court. Listed $399,500; Sold $385,000
- 11990 Market St #814 .Listed $625,000 Sold $615,000
- 11216 Chestnut Grove Square #118. Listed $259,900; Sold $245,000; Seller Subsidy $3,000
- 11325 Woodbrook Lane. Listed $895,000; Sold $901,000
- 2522 Farrier Lane. Listed $635,000; Sold $625,000; Seller Subsidy $10,000
- 1630 Autumnwood Drive. Listed $725,000; Sold $735,000; Seller Subsidy $10,300
- 1679 Bayfield Way. Listed $379,900; Sold $371,500
- 1409 Aldenham Lane. Listed $498,000; Sold $510,000
- 2377 Hunters Square Court. Listed $340,000; Sold $340,000; Seller Subsidy $9,500
The Fairfax County Courthouse (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The Fairfax County Courthouse will soon lend a helping hand to visitors intimidated by the prospect of navigating the legal system…
Wiseguy is set to open in Herndon this fall (courtesy Thompson Hospitality) Wiseguy Pizza is slated to replace Herndon’s Big Buns Damn Good Burgers. Big Buns closed its location at 1142…
Tysons West behind Robert Cole’s sculpture “The Thought” (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Gallows Road Study Identifies Safety, Traffic Issues — “The Gallows Road Multimodal Study is exploring ways to…
Comstock’s planned Reston Row development (via LandDesign/Fairfax County) Reston Row will soon welcome two new restaurants: Noku Sushi, a Virginia-based fast casual sushi and ramen restaurant, and Tous les Jours,…