This is a sponsored post from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
The Reston real estate market seems to be meandering through summer, with the buyers taking their time and evaluating their options.
This past week in Reston, just 13 properties went from PENDING to SOLD. We are holding steady with about 250 properties on the market — a little over two month’s supply of homes.
It’s not a classic buyer’s market, but seller’s will need to work a little harder to make their home stand out as the best choice in their price range–a big change from just a few months ago.
- 2046 Durand Street. Listed $699,000; Sold $680,00
- 1416 Hemingway Court. Listed $684,500; Sold $684,500
- 2009 Lakewinds Drive. Listed $749,000; Sold $737,000; Seller Subsidy $4,800
- 2010 Colts Neck Road. Listed $225,000; Sold $210,000; Seller Subsidy $3,500
- 2314 Horseferry Court. Listed $399,500; Sold $385,000
- 11990 Market St #814 .Listed $625,000 Sold $615,000
- 11216 Chestnut Grove Square #118. Listed $259,900; Sold $245,000; Seller Subsidy $3,000
- 11325 Woodbrook Lane. Listed $895,000; Sold $901,000
- 2522 Farrier Lane. Listed $635,000; Sold $625,000; Seller Subsidy $10,000
- 1630 Autumnwood Drive. Listed $725,000; Sold $735,000; Seller Subsidy $10,300
- 1679 Bayfield Way. Listed $379,900; Sold $371,500
- 1409 Aldenham Lane. Listed $498,000; Sold $510,000
- 2377 Hunters Square Court. Listed $340,000; Sold $340,000; Seller Subsidy $9,500
Hundreds of electric scooters have started popping up around Fairfax County after the county announced last week that it had approved two vendors for its shared mobility device program. Bird…
CDC Updates Mask Guidance — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends masks indoors in places with high or substantial COVID-19 transmission and in schools nationwide, regardless of…
Reston Association is putting together a five-year plan for capital improvement projects as a number of decades-old facilities are in need of upgrades. At last week’s Board of Directors meeting,…
More children are participating in Reston Association’s summer camps this year than before the COVID-19 pandemic. After canceling the program last year for the first time in its more than…