This is a sponsored post from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
Summer must be winding down — 27 houses went from PENDING to SOLD this past week in Reston. That is more than twice the number that sold in the previous week, but still off the previous average of 40+.
Here are a few of the homes that recently sold:
- 1942 CRESCENT PARK DR. List Price $439,900. Sold Price $440,000
- 2303 MIDDLE CREEK LN. List Price $425,000.Sold Price $425,000
- 2100 WHISPERWOOD GLEN LN. List Price $325,000. Sold Price $325,000. Seller Subsidy $4,000
- 1250 NEW BEDFORD LN. List Price $1,084,950. Sold Price $1,069,000
- 1703 SHAGBARK CIRCLE. List Price $775,000. Sold Price $775,000
- 11741 SUMMERCHASE CIR #1741-D. List Price. $199,900. Sold Price $199,000. Seller Subsidy $6,000
Frequenters of Reston Town Center may notice new artwork in the area. Local artist Bryan King began work yesterday (Monday) on two new murals at The Harrison at Reston Town…
A Virginia Department of Transportation truck at the intersection of Route 1 and Popkins Lane in Groveton, where traffic signals were flashing (staff photo by Brandi Bottalico) Metro Leaders Step…
Fairfax County is officially under a Severe Thunderstorm Warning this afternoon. The National Weather Service issued the alert, which will last until 4:45 p.m. today (Monday). Here’s more from NWS…
The Fairfax Health District could potentially reach 200,000 COVID-19 cases by the end of May, if the ongoing surge in transmission continues at its current rate. The district, which includes…