This is a sponsored post from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
Summer must be winding down — 27 houses went from PENDING to SOLD this past week in Reston. That is more than twice the number that sold in the previous week, but still off the previous average of 40+.
Here are a few of the homes that recently sold:
- 1942 CRESCENT PARK DR. List Price $439,900. Sold Price $440,000
- 2303 MIDDLE CREEK LN. List Price $425,000.Sold Price $425,000
- 2100 WHISPERWOOD GLEN LN. List Price $325,000. Sold Price $325,000. Seller Subsidy $4,000
- 1250 NEW BEDFORD LN. List Price $1,084,950. Sold Price $1,069,000
- 1703 SHAGBARK CIRCLE. List Price $775,000. Sold Price $775,000
- 11741 SUMMERCHASE CIR #1741-D. List Price. $199,900. Sold Price $199,000. Seller Subsidy $6,000
A new report reveals that there’s significant disagreement between the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) and its contractor, Capital Rail Constructors (CRC), about when Silver Line Phase 2 is expected…
(Updated at 2:30 p.m.) The Fairfax County Courthouse is renewing its mask policy once again even as the judicial system tries to inch back to normal amid a backlog of…
Thank you for subscribing and your continued support of local news.
Two Fairfax County organizations have been awarded grants from a national nonprofit aimed at increasing access for food service programs for children and their families. The Falls Church-McLean Children’s Center…