This is a sponsored post from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
Reston’s real estate market saw 18 homes go from Pending to Sold in the past 10 days. For all the fretting about a slower market over the summer, year-to-date sales are on track for a very solid 2014 in Reston real estate.
To date, 766 properties have sold–based on our quarterly averages we should see over 1000 homes sold by the end of the year. Here are a few of the ones that sold this past week.
- 11817 GREY BIRCH PL. 3BR, 2.5 BA. List Price, $650,000; Sold Price, $650,000. Seller Subsidy, $3,750
- 2204 COPPERSMITH SQ. 3BR, 3.5 BA. List Price, $379,000; Sold Price, $370,000. Seller Subsidy $888
- 11002 HOWLAND DR. 4BR, 2.5 BA. List Price, $479,900. Sold Price, $479,900. Seller Subsidy $5,000
- 11218 WEDGE DR. 4BR, 3.5 BA. List Price, $760,000; Sold Price, $742,000
- 1599 AUTUMN RIDGE CIR. 3BR, 3.5 BA. List Price, $439,900; Sold Price, $440,000. Seller Subsidy $7000
- 12012 TALIESIN PL #16. 2BR, 1.5 BA. ListPrice, $334,900; Sold Price, $330,000
- 1650 BENNINGTON HOLLOW LN. 3BR, 2 FB, 2 HB. $674,900; Sold Price, $662,000
- 2325 HARLEYFORD CT. 3BR, 2.5 BA. List Price, $385,000; Sold Price, $370,000
- 1717 WAINWRIGHT DR. 4BR, 2.5 BA. List Price, $369,900; Sold Price, $350,000
Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days. Seven new businesses — including…
A rapid COVID-19 at-home testing kit (via Jernej Furman/Flickr) Fairfax County Public Library offered at-home COVID-19 test kits to the community for the first time this morning (Friday). An hour…
Two days before Thanksgiving, the 29 Diner was decimated by a fire. The next day, owner John K. Wood got back to work. “It was a total loss,” Wood told…
A new beauty bar is coming to Lake Anne Plaza by the end of the year. Owner Dina Almashat plans to open Beauty Bar by Dina within the next 10…