This is a sponsored post from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate.
Reston’s real estate market saw 18 homes go from Pending to Sold in the past 10 days. For all the fretting about a slower market over the summer, year-to-date sales are on track for a very solid 2014 in Reston real estate.
To date, 766 properties have sold–based on our quarterly averages we should see over 1000 homes sold by the end of the year. Here are a few of the ones that sold this past week.
- 11817 GREY BIRCH PL. 3BR, 2.5 BA. List Price, $650,000; Sold Price, $650,000. Seller Subsidy, $3,750
- 2204 COPPERSMITH SQ. 3BR, 3.5 BA. List Price, $379,000; Sold Price, $370,000. Seller Subsidy $888
- 11002 HOWLAND DR. 4BR, 2.5 BA. List Price, $479,900. Sold Price, $479,900. Seller Subsidy $5,000
- 11218 WEDGE DR. 4BR, 3.5 BA. List Price, $760,000; Sold Price, $742,000
- 1599 AUTUMN RIDGE CIR. 3BR, 3.5 BA. List Price, $439,900; Sold Price, $440,000. Seller Subsidy $7000
- 12012 TALIESIN PL #16. 2BR, 1.5 BA. ListPrice, $334,900; Sold Price, $330,000
- 1650 BENNINGTON HOLLOW LN. 3BR, 2 FB, 2 HB. $674,900; Sold Price, $662,000
- 2325 HARLEYFORD CT. 3BR, 2.5 BA. List Price, $385,000; Sold Price, $370,000
- 1717 WAINWRIGHT DR. 4BR, 2.5 BA. List Price, $369,900; Sold Price, $350,000
Makers Union in Reston Town Center will feature a special holiday bar (courtesy Thompson Hospitality) Makers Union, a restaurant and pub based in Reston Town Center, is welcoming the holidays…
The Foster Glen townhomes in Oak Hill are the only development in Fairfax County currently selling workforce dwelling units at 120% AMI (via Google Maps) In the future, people who…
The restaurant Indochen is slated to open in Reston Town Center next spring (courtesy Indochen) A restaurant that fuses flavors from a different continent is coming soon to Reston Town…
Behind the Rotunda Condominiums in Tysons (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Low Interest in Virginia’s Medical Cannabis Program — “A new study that takes a close look at Virginia’s medical…