Police said a resident in the 12000 block of Greywing Square resident reported someone entered the residence and took property.
A previous burglary took place in the 2400 block of Founders Way in Herndon on Sept. 22. A resident reported someone entered the residence and took property.
In other news from the Reston District Station this week:
INDECENT EXPOSURE, 2400 block of Masons Ferry Drive, Herndon, Sept. 21. A woman was in a parking lot when a man exposed himself. The suspect was described as black, in his 30’s and about 5 feet 11 inches tall.
ATTEMPTED ROBBERY, 1300 block of Mason Mill Court, Herndon, Sept. 20. 3:04 a.m. The victim was approached by a man while in the garage of his residence. The suspect produced a handgun and demanded money. The victim resisted and the suspect fled on foot. The victim did not require rescue. The suspect was described as white, between 5 feet 10 and 6 feet 2 inches tall.
- 11400 block of Isaac Newton Square, purse from vehicle.
- 11200 block of Chestnut Grove Square, briefcase from vehicle.
- 11800 block of Sunrise Valley Drive, beverages from residence.
- 9400 block of Oak Falls Court, jewelry from residence.
- 2300 block of Elm Tree Court, bicycles from residence.
- 2300 block of Hunters Woods Plaza, bicycle from business.
- 11800 block of Spectrum Center, beverages from business.
- 2300 block of Hunters Woods Plaza, beverages from business.
- 1800 block of Explorer Street, wallet from business.
- 900 block of Locust Street, phone from business.
- 1200 block of Rowland Drive, license plate from vehicle.