Police said a resident in the 12000 block of Greywing Square resident reported someone entered the residence and took property.
A previous burglary took place in the 2400 block of Founders Way in Herndon on Sept. 22. A resident reported someone entered the residence and took property.
In other news from the Reston District Station this week:
INDECENT EXPOSURE, 2400 block of Masons Ferry Drive, Herndon, Sept. 21. A woman was in a parking lot when a man exposed himself. The suspect was described as black, in his 30’s and about 5 feet 11 inches tall.
ATTEMPTED ROBBERY, 1300 block of Mason Mill Court, Herndon, Sept. 20. 3:04 a.m. The victim was approached by a man while in the garage of his residence. The suspect produced a handgun and demanded money. The victim resisted and the suspect fled on foot. The victim did not require rescue. The suspect was described as white, between 5 feet 10 and 6 feet 2 inches tall.
- 11400 block of Isaac Newton Square, purse from vehicle.
- 11200 block of Chestnut Grove Square, briefcase from vehicle.
- 11800 block of Sunrise Valley Drive, beverages from residence.
- 9400 block of Oak Falls Court, jewelry from residence.
- 2300 block of Elm Tree Court, bicycles from residence.
- 2300 block of Hunters Woods Plaza, bicycle from business.
- 11800 block of Spectrum Center, beverages from business.
- 2300 block of Hunters Woods Plaza, beverages from business.
- 1800 block of Explorer Street, wallet from business.
- 900 block of Locust Street, phone from business.
- 1200 block of Rowland Drive, license plate from vehicle.
A portable mini golf course at Fairfax Corner (staff photo by Jay Westcott) State Senate Candidate Almost Fired by FCPD — “Republican state Senate candidate Bill Woolf, who is running in…
Downtown Herndon is slated for redevelopment into a mixed-use community (staff photo by Fatimah Waseem) The redevelopment of downtown Herndon — a long-delayed partnership between the Town of Herndon and…
Altria Group’s headquarters in Richmond (courtesy Altria Group Inc.) Fairfax County Public Schools will receive money to support student wellness after settling its portion of a class action lawsuit against…
County planners and consultants meet with Lake Anne Residential Condominium Association members to discuss the future of Lake Anne (courtesy Hunter Mill District Office) Planning efforts to determine an economic…