An azalea-lined trail encircles the 1.5-acre, tree-filled lot with this renovated mid-century home in its center.
Desirable details in the Vienna home include a master bath with Waterworks fixtures, a Kallista vanity in the hall bathroom, Robern cabinetry in the lower-level bathroom and a kitchen with a SubZero fridge, Bosch dishwasher, Thermador cooktop and GE Monogram double ovens.
Other features include:
- Vaulted ceilings in the living room, with a fireplace
- Lighted china storage
- Huge sunroom with walls of windows opening to the deck, with built-in seating
- Eat-in kitchen
- Master bedroom plus two more large bedrooms on the main level
- Wood floors
- Andersen and Pella double-pane windows and doors
- Treehouse and invisible fence for pets
- Playground equipment and plenty of play space for children
The lower level, which opens to the patio and its wisteria-covered pergola, has a huge rec room with a second fireplace, wet bar and a U-Line refrigerator. Also on this level is the fourth bedroom, bathroom and a den opening to the yard.
Excellent storage is available in the utility room, plus in the big two-car, side-load garage.
Located at 2040 Hunter Mill Rd., the property is within the bounds of the Oakton elementary, Thoreau middle and Madison high school districts.